DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you had to be a woman poll

richglennon

Well,it's obvious I voted min!

I must say that Egwene is my second choice.

At first I didn't really notice min,but when she wore the dress I started to like her.More womanly,you know..

Nynaeve is a little bit of hothead and Moiraine is too secretive.I find that annoying.

Elayne is third.

Guest Fire Lord

I voted Aviendha, if only because I'd get to be a redhead. I've a worryingly puzzling and unexplained soft spot for red hair :roll:

Ultimately, Min takes the crown, she is the only woman I come close to understand in the series. Trying to understand the others is like trying to gauge the depth of that skimming place.

Egwene. She seems to take a lot of rap for being immature and annoying before the Salidar fiasco. I always adored her, though. I like Moiraine a lot, too, but honestly I wouldn't be able to handle her view of the world.

It was a tough call between Elayne and Egwene, but I choose Egwene.

I mean if I had to marry one it would be Min in an instant, but being Min would be kinda boring, since I'd just hang out with people and not really do much for book after book after book.

Moiriane's awesome, but she spends over half the series with the Finns.

Nynaeve's cool, and is also close.

Elayne is the Queen of Andor, and gets to do the McNasty with Rand The Dragon Reborn, but...

Egwene's the youngest Armylin in history, she's totally badass, she's smart, she's a free thinker, she knows what's best for the Tower, she draws all the women to her, she has the courage to face down Elida and win, she kicks bunny in the World of Dreams, I mean she's INSANELY important and powerful. And that's just awesome.

Egwene's the youngest Armylin in history' date=' she's totally badass, she's smart, she's a free thinker, she knows what's best for the Tower, she draws all the women to her, she has the courage to face down Elida and win, she kicks bunny in the World of Dreams, I mean she's INSANELY important and powerful. And that's just awesome.[/quote']

Agreed. Although I'm not sure about the Gawayn package.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stefania Sedai

I vote Min because she gets to spend all of her time with Rand (and use that time however she wishes :wink:)

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Nynaeve. She knows her mind and doesn't suffer fools gladly. And she has a braid to tug on when she doesn't get her own way. And she knows how to control her fella, Lan would do anything for her. She would even be feisty enough to tie him up flows of air if he didn't behave. errrr ending this flow of thought right now.... Thats just weired.

Archived