DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Man poll

richglennon

Rand actually has a horrible life and no hand. No thanks. Plus I think he's a jerk (but I realize most people love him and it's just my opinion). Mat is totally cool and has a lot of fun, so I'd be him. I also love Gaul though, so it was tough. If this was 'If you had to marry a man from WoT' maybe I'd pick Gaul because he's so cool and Mat probably would not be faithful. haha

Most definitely Mat.

He's got the luck to live in luxury and (relative) happiness.

He's got the memories that make him knowledgeable despite his youth.

He's got the medallion to laugh at anyone weilding the OP as he smacks them with the hard end of his spear.

And he's got a winning smile that keeps the ladies giggling as they sit on his knee.

Well, he's married now and although I anticipate him being faithful, I doubt it will knock the flirt out of him. :wink:

tough, but I went with Lan. I love lost causes, and this guy's whole life is a lost cause. He's the tall, hard, sexy, deadly dude who can cut you in half in five seconds from across the room. He's a totally badass. Plus he's got a hand, he's not central to the story so the mountain on his shoulders isn't as heavy as Rand's, Mat's, or Perrin's, Nynaeve I think could be pretty hot some times, AND he's *spoiler* going to raise the Golden Crane. *spoiler* So yeah, I'd be him cause he's awesome.

Well, I don't see the one I would be and that is Tam.

He fought Aiel.

He is a blade, quarterstaff, bow master.

He can and has lead troops, he knows at least some, if not more, tactics about war and battle.

He is wise and intelligent and sits on the town counsel.

He must have built his own farm, house and barn, so be must be good with many tools and working the land.

I just think he is an all round man's man. I think he is proud man who could have probably had greatness, but who is also humble.

I hope we will learn more about his history and that he starts to play a great roll in TG.

I think maybe Perrin. Partly because of the wolves (I like wolves) but I think the whole dream walker thing would be a lot of fun. Also whilst Faile could be annoying I find her quite appealing in some ways (although I think I might be in a minority there).

I think I found the Mat storyline in the latter books more interesting though.

I'ld be Logain. He's got a very interesting and intruiging life, which never ceases to surprise me.

Close second would be Perrin. Talking with wolves is probably a very cool thing to do and he's the most 'normal' main character.

Of the choices given, I voted for Logain since he's going to be able to do a lot to fight the Shadow but isn't quite so put-upon as Rand. As a second choice, I would tend to go with Master Al'Vere. He has a quiet, prosperous life, surrounded by his family and friends. Also, since he owns an inn, he gets to meet interesting people from all over the place and hear their stories about strange and distant places--he gets the fun of travel without actually having to schlepp. In a pre-industrial world, schlepping is rough. Still, my real choice (not an option in the survey) would be Thom since he's sophisticated, educated, and much smoother than I could ever hope to be.

I would be Taim. He is arguably the most powerful man in the world at the moment. His Ashaman army which is for the most part directly under his control with Rand more as the figurehead and cause. He could pretty much declare himself King Of Andor if he wanted and there wouldn't be much the world could do. Any army sent against him would be wiped off the face of the earth within minutes.

Although if I were Taim, I would have killed Logain for treason for attempting to cause a split in the BT and be a bit more loyal to the Dragon Reborn to keep my position of power.

Definately Perrin. I love the idea of being able to go to the World of Dreams, and the fact that he can smell emotions would be so helpful (as well as being able to see and smell super well anyways). Lol, i was going to say that I would ditch Faile. If i was like Perrin is in the books (soft, gentle) i would ditch her and find someone who appreciates me for who i am. If i was Perrin but like me in real life (impatient, and i dont put up with crap) id prolly end up holding on to her cause id be treating her how she wanted to be.....meh

Logain because he is good looking' date=' tall, powerful in wielding the one power, and is promised glory and riches!!!![/quote']

Completly agree.

I almost went with Perrin because I'm a lot like him(well im not that buff and i dont have yellow eyes).

I thought about Rand but he is in a LOT of pain all the time and I'm a wimp.

Mat is cool but im not him.

I like Lan a lot but he is kinda depresing(plus who would want to be with Nynaeve)

I would be Taim. He is arguably the most powerful man in the world at the moment. /quote]

I forgot Taim. I also love his character. He kind of kicks ass in a sorta evil/good way.

Mat is too cookie cutter of what we all want to be when we were 15. He makes no effort yet everything goes great for the guy. It's too much BS, even with the luck.

Rand has become such a prick that Jordan doesnt even write about him that much anymore.

Logain is cool, one of my favorites.

My favorite is Perrin. Like someone said earlier, you never get bored when reading about him. (Unless you spend a whole chapter reading about the ways Faile can abuse him).

Archived