DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi everyone ^^

Cersei Mikalis

Hello hello... I finally decided to join Dragonmount. \o/ Thrilling, right? :P

Some of you might know me from the million or so other WoT sites I'm on... here's my list:

Stasia t'Andrei, Mind and Aes Sedai of the Brown @ tarvalon.net

Xoyara Andrei...

...White Aes Sedai at Realm of Tar Valon

...Head of the Indigo Ajah at Rebuilding the Towers

...Red Aes Sedai at Towers of Light

Noella t'Andrei, Brown Aes Sedai at Salidar.net

Noella Andrei, Aes Sedai of Mar Ruois at The Golden Age

Cersei Mikalis, Shadow Initiate at Shayol Ghul

So, if you know me... hi! If not... show me around, because I'm lost. :lol:

OO OO OO OO!!!!

A Newbie and I'm first!!!!

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!!!

Come to fiddlesticks have fun! Come to The band of the red hand and have fun! Come to the Wolfkin and have fun! Come to the Seanchan and have fun! Come to the Children of the Light and be healed and worship the almighty org and it's leader Justin!

Ummmmmmmm have fun!

Really Welcome to DM. Let me know If you need anything and watch out for Empy! (Emperor)

Guest Barmacral

Don't mind Empy, he's not so bad once you sedate him, in any case, welcome to DM. You seem to be very much into the series, which is good.

Now. Welcome! Be sure to check out all the orgs, and the RP section too. If you are into spam, Fiddles is the place to go.

Guest Emperor

The WT is for GIRLS!!!!

Umm wait a click....

Well them welcome to DM. I see I need no introduction as those before me have spread the good word of Empy. *pulls out a mirror and preens himself* You may touch the hem of my garment if you wish (starts singing the Cake song).

Also Welcome to DM. Each org offers something unique to DM. Please take a moment and check out their private boards and see what peeks your interest. Not to push you towards certain orgs.. but the Banders don't bathe and the Seanchan have cake (starts to sing the song over again). I think you know where to go next.

Dum dum dum dumdumdumdum... Oh yeah..... I am intrigually no good... I have a heart that's made of wood.... something something.. and Iiiiii am not fit to touch... the hem of your garment...

Guest Egwene

Hi, welcome to the ultimate WoT site, Cersei :wink:

Hope you'll have tons of spare time for all the good stuff here on DM.

Welcome to DM!

Check everything out! Dip your fingers into as many ORGs as you like!

And the Band may not bathe (according to Empy), but we are a great and mighty fighting machine! If you love music, check us out - exciting times are coming to DM from the Band very, very soon! Check my the cake-eating Seanchan if you love entertainment.

Archived