DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question re: Starting Ranks

Phelix

Hey there,

I was looking at building an Asha'man, and the progression through the ranks seems like it will be rather difficult with the current level of activity. Is it possible to start as a full Asha'man (with a fully vetted bio)? Or is it possible to write a novella about his time as a Soldier, then a second novella for his time as Dedicated?

I've written to Cass who is the RGL for The Alliance section which includes the BT. If she can't check over your bio then I'll deal with it. We're being fairly flexible with people at the moment on requirements. The last member to join, prior to Mat, was granted 3 free requirement passes. We can do the same for you if you want to begin at the bottom. If you'd prefer to begin at full rank, then we can discuss that too.

ETA: Moving this to the BT board.

On 3/16/2018 at 6:04 AM, Phelix said:

Hey there,

I was looking at building an Asha'man, and the progression through the ranks seems like it will be rather difficult with the current level of activity. Is it possible to start as a full Asha'man (with a fully vetted bio)? Or is it possible to write a novella about his time as a Soldier, then a second novella for his time as Dedicated?

Hi Phelix,

Welcome!

Like Tay said, we're fairly flexible with requirements at the moment (and they'll likely be reviewed in the near future too).

The bold sounds great to me but as it's not a requirement, take your pick of options (RP with Mat and others/start with vetted bio/novellas)!

Have you already submitted a bio? I can't see it in the emails, but feel free to flick it through to Bios@dragonmount.com and/or via PM to me.

Looking forward to having you play!

Thanks folks!

I've replied to Cass' email with some updates, and I think the novella route will be the best option, then I can jump into the RPs.

I'll look for your reply to the bio email soonish. :)

Bio is now cross checked. I see Cass already sorted your OP and Skill scores so looks like you're all set. 

Cass did you assign Weapon Score? BT folks have a WS as well as an OP.

• Arie locked this topic