DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cross

Study Hall

The knited fabric turned out really well too

Gonna have to watch this vid tomorow

christmas-4676029__480.jpg

Excellent work. I've never tried watercolors, but I like what you've done.

One concern. Based on the placement of the building over her right shoulder, her head appears to be hunched forward and down in an awkward angle. It could be something that wouldn't be noticeable were I to see the work in person.

But I sure would like to join her on that balcony with a book and cup of hot cocoa (both extra large.)

fair. i think its the tangent of colors between the scarf and the building that play that trick. like if the building was darker the scarf would stand out  more and show the proper alignment

Maybe the screen? I cant see it, I tried three different screens..lol *squinting*  loving on the details in the sweater and infinity scarf (I know I'm weird, here you made this amazing mountain background, and I'm hung up on the scarf lol)

james, ha yeah i wasnt sure anyone would notice. 

lava, not weird, we're all designed to be attracted to different things, and i'm glad you like it, that scarf and sweater gave me more fits than the background

thanks everyone! i'm pleasantly surprised with how it came out (color skin) i'm still not comfortable with more normal skintones though, suppose that's the next thing to study

I absolutely love it! Is that the Brown Quarters in the background? ?

On 12/31/2019 at 8:30 PM, Cross said:

i hope not, far too much snow. ?

LoL ... that just gives you an excuse to curl up under a blanket with a good book and some Mulled Wine or / and Hot Chocolate!

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Cross said:

but...snow

N-O  S-N-O-W 1p....*scribling vigorously while humming "you are my sunshine"*

What?! nooooo!!! Lava do not have a ranking list where she's pitting the ajahs against eachother!!! *horrified look* ofcourse not!!!?

Edited by Lavandula

On 1/2/2020 at 9:28 AM, Elgee said:

LoL ... that just gives you an excuse to curl up under a blanket with a good book and some Mulled Wine or / and Hot Chocolate!

That sounds lovely.