DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Cross

Study Hall

cheapo four dollar set of watercolors from michaels. artsts loft i think

and thank you elgee

Edited by Cross

If you want to see improvement in your paintings, given the quality of your art, i strongly recommend upgrading your tools. Even a basic Windsor & Newton set will change your life. ? I can't go back to basic paints after using the higher quality. ❤️ Srsly, it will change your life

i know. i had some windsor newton before. but i cant afford 5-15 dollars per tube of paint. especially not with how i can go through them. i'd love to, but maybe some day

thanks!

starting a second one with this whole procedure/technique. the real test will be when i do a comic page 

so currently been researching websites, and new hosts and looks like we'll be in the process of creating and moving all our content off of our current host to a new one. it's exciting and annoying at the same time. so while my partner studies up on html i get to do a ton of designs for elements. yay business...

I bought a couple more courses (on sale) through the Great Courses. 

a. The Celtic World

b. Fundamentals of Sustainable Living

c. How to Stay Fit as You Age.

d. American Religious History

that's quite the cross-section of topics ryrin.  looking to become self sustained? and why the celtic world?

currently i'm trying to find and learn a decent publishing software that's not Adobe related. think i've found one but its in beta. so a little glitchy. 

My interests are all over the place.

I’ve started gardening and am trying to eliminate plastic. I’ve always been interested in Ireland and European history in general. I also have a very long class in world economics. I don’t really have an interest in that area but I’d like to be a more informed citizen.

anyone listen to any podcasts? 

i've been listening to a Christian entrepreneur/small business one for the past couple weeks. 

I devour podcasts.

NPR's Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

NPR's Ask Me Another

Nobody Listens to Paula Poundstone

Art of Manliness

Slate Spoiler Specials

Star Talk Radio

Side Hustle School

Astronomy Cast

Wheel of Time Spoilers

I've been enjoying podcasts at eork, but they devour my phone charge.

Wheel of Time Spoilers 

TWoTcast

The 4th Age

A Podcast of Ice and Fire 

Boars, Gore, and Swords (GoT and ASOIAF)

Binge Mode (GoT and ASOIAF)

The Legendarium (general topics of geek interest) 

Prog Notes

Wheel of Time Podthru

True Ghost Stories

Mysterious Radio

For the past three years I've been neck deep in literature courses with a Manuscript, Print Culture and Editing viewpoint. Learned way more about British Romanticism than i really wanted while also discovering the beauty of Harlem Renaissance literature (seriously under-rated genre is basically every literature course I've ever taken!).

Now that I'm done with graduate school.....I've gotten back into studying Spanish with duolingo. Want to start doing more with either scrapbooking and/or cross stitching. I'm thinking cross stitching since it can come out/go away quicker (toddler in the house lol).