DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Roll Call - March 2018

Leyrann

5 points for signing in, 5 points for answering the question.

According to meteorologists, spring has started today (even though there's snow outside...). What's your favorite thing about spring?

For me, it's the season that has the best weather, mostly in April and maybe May.

Spring starts 3/21 or 3/22, at vernal equinox. I don't understand the new trend to try to make it 3/1 when it's still prime winter most everywhere that has winter. We're waiting for a ton of snow tomorrow.

favorite thing is when that snow stops, which could be as late as May. 

Hi, I'm here.

Spring...yes, the weather (though we get nothing but rain usually)

I also love it when our apple orchard, cherry blossom, and garden roses bloom and make the area smell AMAZING. I'm not sure if that's actually spring (memory sucks), but it's still great.

We have the coldest weather so far this week and a lot of snow. Yay!

About spring: I like when the flowers starts to grow. When the trees get new leaves. When the birds wakes up and start to sing. And although I like the dark winter, it´s nice with more sun. (Not too much of course.)

Yeah, Spring is violent in Denver, too. Summer wakes up from its slumber thrashing and kicking. It goes to sleep in the Autumn gently with the temperatures slowly cooling and the winds picking up a bit, but the days remaining nice until all of a sudden, Winter is here, and it is snowing again, but Spring is schizophrenic. There is snow, rain, and hail mixed in with nice sunny days. By late May, it is pretty much just steady nice days broken by some rains, though. I don't really like Spring much beyond the greenery and the knowledge that Winter is over. I love Autumn, though.