DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chaelca!! Its time to Joust! with a magical twist...

dicetosser1

Dice rides his warhorse into an open field off to the side of the Cavs main headquarters. Theres a bunch of construction stacked up and a bunch of Georges waiting around for instructions

Unsurprisingly Dice and Bunyan are arguing. It abruptly ends when Bunyan throws Dice to the ground.

" oh CMON you big boofhead!! What was that for??" Bunyan just stomps on Dices toes. Dice jumps to his.... foot..  and grabs Bunyan by the ear and twists.

"look I get it all right? Jousts should be in the Yard. I get it. But this isnt a normal Joust! First off its CHAE 2nd do you wanna trust that archer in the Yard with one of these??" Dice holds up what looks like a stick " Cause you know shes liable to have one" 

Bunyan just grunts  "I give up" dice mutters "just do your job when its time or else there will be no Banbun for you for a week! Got it??" Bunyan neighs nervously as Dice walks away raising the stick and muttering strange sounding words.

Suddenly the construction materials start to move. They seem to be forming....

Image result for hogwarts castle

Dice gives the Georges some instructions "get the lances, horses drinks, food etc" and they scurry off to prepare everything.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dice starts hanging up some information for visitors

Here is how the jousting format will be unless changes are made to it again.

1.) Each person will ask their opponent 5 questions. (HP special rule)

2.) If the person answering guesses correctly, then the questioner misses with their lance.

3.) In one post you will have, your answer to the question and your next question.

4.) The results of the tilt will play out in the next post you make.

5.) It is possible that both will score a hit, or both will miss on the same pass.

6.) A tie is possible, and if it occurs I will ask a tie breaker question.

7.) there will be no need to wait for the joustmaster to post between your posts.  Continue posting with the knight assigned to your joust.

8.)  The person with the most hits at the end will win the joust.

9) NO GOOGLEFU!!!!!!

As a note to anyone in the venue who is not in the joust.  You are all more than welcome to post in the jousts to offer encouragement to the participants and have fun.

Edited by dicetosser1

Chae, the Awesome Archer, enters the jousting area on her fierce mount (because yes, she can ride.... hehehe).

gp_crwn_mounts_masquedunicornsteed_1x1.j

It is unusually warm, and since she's an assassin, she's not used to the weight of her strange jousting armour. She has picked a Green one, so that she could wear the colours of her favourite house.

- "So, Boanded", she says with a grin, "are you ready?"

She grabs her jousting lance, ready to poke Dice with it... many times

lance-in-pink-design-vector-art_k3718323

7 hours ago, Niniel said:

This sounds fun. I´m bringing Fluffy V. He hasn´t seen much jousting. I promise that he will behave. 

Right, Fluffy? You are a nice trolloc baby. No, you can´t chase the horses! Bad Fluffy!

As I said, I promise that he will behave. 

Dice pulls hard on Bunyans reins when the warhorse sees the baby trolloc.

Niniel.....  I make no promises that I can keep bunyan from attacking a Trolloc. Baby or not...

He yanks on the reins again trying to pull Bunyan away.....

1 hour ago, Katiora said:

Well this should be interesting... if you lose to this archer Dice I'm taking your Sarm card.... just something to think about... *drinks from her flagon* Ahhhhh *yawns and takes a seat*  

Dice stares at Kat, his face a physical mask that says  "as if!!!!"

3 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Dice pulls hard on Bunyans reins when the warhorse sees the baby trolloc.

Niniel.....  I make no promises that I can keep bunyan from attacking a Trolloc. Baby or not...

He yanks on the reins again trying to pull Bunyan away.....

"

It´s cool, I will just have to give him something to eat and then he will fall asleep. 

*watches as Fluffy starts to chew on Nikon´s leg* 

I want to see some jousting!

*Cairos takes a seat next to Nikon and Kat*

Hey if you lose you'll lose your knighthood and what Kat said! Also you have to work on becoming a Paladin lol :wink:

Edited by Cairos

Dice quickly throws a dagger at Cairos (whens the last time I lost a Joust boofhead??"

Dice finally manages to pull Bunyan away from the baby Trolloc. Suddenly he feels Bunyan stiffen, then he starts to strut....  "what are you..." then Dice sees Chae   or more her mount

gp_crwn_mounts_masquedunicornsteed_1x1.j

he looks at bunyan "Oh NO!!  dont tell me!!" Bunyan struts again

FACEPALM

Dice jumps off and gets in front of his horse

"What ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!???" he screams "thats the competition!! oh cmon!! its wearing PINK RIBBONS for crying out loud!!!   You DO remember Ebou Dar dont you?? COME ON!!! snap OUT of it!"

Dice slaps Bunyan and gets a death glare and a snort 

"you awake now? Can we do this??" Bunyan turns grudgingly towards the lists. Dice quickly remounts muttering about bloody pink ribbons and the fact that women really WILL talk about ANYTHING!!!!!!

pulling into the lists Dice yells to Chae "Cmon Archer girl! youve run your mouth now its time to pay the gleeman!! Lets see if your Harry Potter Knowledge is as good as you think it is! You may begin!"

Image result for rearing horse and knight

LETS JOUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Nikon said:

** hopes the little trollic doesn't bite the trigger of his leg protector brace that shoots a dagger out from his boots. **

You have leg protection? Wow! You band people are strange. :P

It´s okay. It seems that Fluffy fell alseep. With a dagger in his leg. Well, we´ve both been through worse. 

Go Dice! Go Chae!

Chaelca grins knowingly. She knew that Bunyan would have reacted in a very different way with such a beast (hehehe).

- First question then : Phineas Nigellus' portrait hangs in Dumbledore's office but not only. Can you give me another place where his portrait hangs?

She pats her mounts flank before allowing it to move forward...

Edited by Chaelca