DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there! I'm brand new, but I'll try and get used to this

Lord Luc

So, I'm not at all brand new to the wheel of time, I've read all books except the last one, I'm waiting for that one to come avalible to me, but I found this place and decided this would be a great place for my knowledge, but I have a few questions, one of them being, can I join more then one group? Like for an example, Aes Sedai and Ogiers? Thanks if you'll answer! Also if you can't tell, I'm named after Slayer of the wolves.

Hi Lord Luc!

Others will be along to say hi in time, but Welcome!!

I haven't read the last book yet either (<.<) but I'm working on it!

You can definitely join more than one group, in fact it's encouraged :D

Are you thinking more to discuss and hang out on the social groups, or write and play on the role play boards? 

*smoothes wolfie hackles down at the name* :laugh:

There seem to be a few of us who haven't read that last book. I'm about to start it later today. Welcome to Dragonmount. :smile: As Cass said, you're welcome to join whichever Groups you like. They have their own rules but you'll find most of the information you need in pinned threads on the main board for each Group. Enjoy!

Join us. We have Browns :P

Kidding - go where you like, and join what looks interesting. My advice would be to take your time and interact with the people on whichever boards look interesting, but don't join them all right away. Most places have a lot of interaction on their open boards - enough that you'll see if you like it there or not. If you join too many, you might burn out.