DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya , WoT's up?

Terra

pokes head into room and grins mischievously...

Hi, I'm Terra and I read this series a long time ago and I even used to rp as an Aes Sedai. I got to talking to some friends recently about the series and got a little nostalgic and thought I would check around for some WoT sites and this one came up. I'm around, exploring the forums and fairly interested in the rp aspect of the place, though I plan on barging in on the social groups as well. So, hello Randlandians! 

Oh, and I might have friends follow me here. They're nice people, and they would LOVE it if you chucked water balloons at them when/if they come to say hi.   I'll just leave these right here....   ;) 

sets a huge crate of water balloons down    

*grabs a few water balloons*

Welcome! I think you'll fit riiiiight in around here.

I'm Tress, mod of this here forum... I also hang out in the Black Tower and the White Tower, hope we see you around :biggrin:

Feel free to ask any questions that occur to you!

Welcome!!! We'd love to have you and your friends!

Just a heads up about the social groups. You can join as many as you wish but be aware that you can't see all of the wonderful stuff going on until you have chosen to become a member. Then you get more access.

I'm mostly in the White Tower and Warders. Come visit. :)

3 hours ago, Arie said:

Welcome Terra! :D I don't recognize the name, when did you RP? 

And you should RP again. we love new players!

I really want to do a Warder character. I might need to ask for some advice.

When I did rp, it wasn't at a place like this. There used to be some online games, but that was...a long time ago. I also had done some live rp with a group that I'd actually met at a renaissance faire, but again, that was a long time ago. 

I have some brushing up to do for rp because it has been so long, but I miss it. So I'm definitely going to make way way there. 

I did a little recon in some of the social groups too and I'll harass some of them as soon as I'm finished with a project I'm working on with my kid and her friends.  Also...brownies are welcome, but a drink would be divine. ;)