DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Elder Scrolls Online anyone?

Hayl3y

Does the Band have some ESO players?

If so, Thane and I are on both servers Europe and North America - but with the PS4.

There are some nasty dungeons.... and as we say, the more the merrier XD

Or maybe you are busy with other games?

Don't hesitate to share <3

18 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

I have a character on North America. Does it matter if its on xbox one or playstation 4?

We are on PS unfortunately *pouts*

Can't wait to have cross-platform games though... they announced it for Athem... but that's a EA game ... and well lol ... not many people are happy with that company XD

@ Lessa : are you on Destiny 1 or 2 ? I tried Destiny 1 but I didn't manage to really get into it. I like to have lots of NPCs to chat with lol

Just finished Clockwork city ... it's one of the DLCs. The story was nice, but the goodies not so much. I kinda dig the steampunk theme and would have loved to have schematics to make my own themed armours but it wasn't the case.

Off to Orsinium now XD

@Chaelca Both. As it's the more recent one I've only been on Destiny 2 though. A bunch of our friends are in a clan together, Power of Greyskull. Not sure why they didn't just call them guilds like everybody else but I guess they had to be different. I definitely prefer playing those types of games with other people though. I do hope they bring back the SR races because they were so much fun!

Greyskull <3 nice name - These games are better in a group indeed, but I keep on befriending people who play on other plateforms.... *grumble and curses*

Do you still have Peter Dinklage voicing that little companion robot in Destiny 2?

• 2 weeks later...