DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy

maybeimalion

Guest Barmacral

Welcome!

So. You've just started on the first book eh? My advice? Avoid this place like the devil. There are spoilers everywhere, so I'd recommend that you at least get the first book done before you start looking into info on the series.

Although I suppose the Orgs are relatively safe for the most part. They do focus on things other than the books, although they are named after things in the books.

But in any case, don't touch the WoT discussion boards unless you want lots and lots of spoilers.

Happy reading, and enjoy your stay here!

Barm

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy the series.

Follow Barm's advise - avoid the Book Discussion Area. Some big geeks in there with plenty of spoilers, which will ruin the rest of the series.

Juat have fun! Oh, and ask Egwene any questions you may have! ;)

Hey welcome May, I hope you enjoy the books...I think we all do...lol

If you are into Art, Craft, Writing, Digital art, web stuff or music then come and join the Illuminators. Definately spoiler free as far as I can tell...lol

Welocme to the boards though and I hope you enjoy it here.

Guest Emperor

Umm, don't hate me, but stop reading now and go on to another series. You will love the books until you get further in... say... book 9.

Of course, I am a disgruntled fan. It may be because they...wait.. that would be a spoiler.... *g*

Book 9? Nah it's definately 10 that slaps you and says "Why are you reading this still!?!?!?!" But then you finsish it aynways and are like "OH YEAH BABY! I BEAT YOU!" Well that's what I'll say when I finish it eventually.

Oh and uh.... hehehehe, welcome Maybe!

Guest Egwene

Hello, maybeyouarealion :wink:

Have a great time reading... I can't wait for the last book to come out... WoT is definately my favourite series.

Check out this info thread for ways to avoid spoilers and still maybe discuss some of the WoT stuff.

Guest Emperor

Was 10 Crossroads. Sorry, that book finished the series for me. It took my heart, and stomped on it like I was some kind of country song lyric!

Guest Barmacral

Book 10 was slower than the other books, but that just helped book 11 be awesome.

P.S. Don't skip book 10 when you get to it, or you will be ultra confused when you read book 11.

Archived