DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey, everyone!

jbarlow1

Welcome to our rabbit hole!  :biggrin:

We're glad you've found us... take a poke around, and don't forget to check out the social groups.  They're a great way to make new friends, and you can join any or all that capture your interest.  :happy:

If you have any questions, be sure to ask - there are a lot of helpful sorts lurking around here who would be steer you in the right direction.

Maybe.  :unsure:  :laugh:

5 hours ago, jbarlow1 said:

@Ryrin - I did post in the Wolfkin area to become a member, as Perrin has always been a favorite character, and wolfbrothers an interesting thing, but it seems a bit inactive. I might have to poke around the others, too!

Oh, please do. The site was down for about a month or so for an upgrade so things are picking up.

On 2/12/2018 at 9:39 AM, Illian Tear said:

I don't know. Unless it's just me or I just don't know better nobody is all that terrifying.

Image result for twilight zone imagine if you will meme

Coming to Dragonmount after reading the WoT. What do you find?  A Red Amyrlin (terrifying) who bears the name "Cuddly Elaida." As I recall, there was nothing "cuddly" about Elaida, nor any Red for that matter.

Edited by Ryrin

7 hours ago, Elgee said:

But seriously, I'm fine. Just make sure I always have a steady supply of good Kaf.

Good kaf, I can do! It is in frequent supply in my home!

7 hours ago, Ryrin said:

As I recall, there was nothing "cuddly" about Elaida, nor any Red for that matter.

I could see Pevara being described as cuddly, especially after being bonded with Androl for a bit.