DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just popping by to say HI!

Jeannaisais

On 2/27/2018 at 10:43 AM, Chaelca said:

yeah lol

Now in the last con we went to, they sell blue milk ... not sure i want to try that. I am not a big fan of milk to start with :tongue:

My body can currently make milk - wanna try it? lol jk but nursing/breastfeeding is super hard but has been so rewarding for me; however, that scene in the film was super weird/awkward.

And this will definitely start a whole new discussion but I'm not a big fan of the latest Star Wars film - a lot of it felt almost forced and not really like Star Wars to me imo *sigh* I should've seen Justice League instead *nods*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*pouts*

Chae is a big fan of Kylo Ren so she likes the last movie hehehe

Now the new Star Trek series is not bad either ... Justice League is in my to-watch-list though

On 3/1/2018 at 11:47 AM, Jeannaisais said:

My body can currently make milk - wanna try it? lol jk but nursing/breastfeeding is super hard but has been so rewarding for me; however, that scene in the film was super weird/awkward.

And this will definitely start a whole new discussion but I'm not a big fan of the latest Star Wars film - a lot of it felt almost forced and not really like Star Wars to me imo *sigh* I should've seen Justice League instead *nods*

facepalm...

Do you have more of these?

*hops on youtube*

I need something new to watch after all these episodes of Altered Carbon (that I truly recommend for people who are 16+)

Always plot holes from someone to find, aren't there?

Presented my psychoanalysis of Louis in Interview with the Vampire last night and I dare say, it went well! Apparently I talk too fast while presenting, but I already knew this because my students constantly complain about it lol I guess I get too excited to move from one thing to the next and end up breezing quite quickly through it!

20 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Remake of what? IT?

hu uh

Go Jea !!!!!! That should have been a very nice presentation anyways! He's a very interesting character

We just bought Ragnarok for our anniversary last weekend and watched it that night....well, hubby watched it and I legit fell fast asleep on him within like 10 minutes #momlife lol once the kid is in bed, I'm toast!