Teachers and Students: Class rules 2.0

Hayl3y

Teachers and Students: Class rules

old-classroom-720695.jpeg

Wanna teach a class or follow one?

Here are the rules.

FOR THE NOVICES AND THE ACCEPTED

For a "regular class"

Novices: 4 posts minimum, each post to be 250 words minimum, unless special dispensation has been given.

(please read the reqs http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/37903-novice-reqs-applicable-from-21-july-2009-all-novices-ru-please/)

Accepted: 6 posts minimum, each post to be 250 words minimum, unless special dispensation has been given.

(please read the reqs http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/38045-accepted-reqs-applicable-from-21-july-2009-all-accepted-ru-please/)

For an "Intro to Saidar class" (also called "OP class")

This class is divided into 4 threads. Each novice need post minimum once in each thread. Each novice post must be a minimum of 250 words.

If an Accepted is leading this class, she can easily make 2 extra posts to make up her 6 posts minimum.

FOR THE TEACHER

For a "regular class"

1) Post a signup thread, which closes after the Teacher has done her 1st post IC.

2) Make 1 thread for each class - adaptations can be made though.

3) Each Initiate (Novice - Accepted) has 2 weeks to post in a thread.

4) The class leader must PM each signed up person with the link to each thread as it goes up, and nudge people if they have not posted.

For an "Intro to Saidar class" (also called "OP class")

1) Post a signup thread, which closes after the Teacher has done her 1st post IC.

2) The 4 threads for this class must be posted a maximum of 1 week apart.

3) Each Initiate (Novice - Accepted) has 2 weeks to post in a thread.

4) The class leader must PM each signed up person with the link to each thread as it goes up, and nudge people if they have not posted.

If you know yourself to be a very slow poster (ie you will not be able to do it in the time frame given above), please arrange to have a one-on-one class with your Mentor or someone else approved by the MoN).

Here is an example of an Intro to Saidar class:

Lesson 1

Lesson 2

Lesson 3

Lesson 4

If you have any questions or problems, contact me :D

If any Aes Sedai wishes to teach the group class, or any other class (any class or lecture), please contact the MoN for permission and/or the format and content).

Edited by Hayl3y

• Hayl3y pinned this topic

I edited my post a bit so you can have a link to the previous class (4 parts or lessons). If you read the first post of each thread you will have an idea of the content.

When I have a bit more time this week, I will turn this into a list of topics that have to been of the OP class :)

I thought they were the same but maybe in the past they were different - my character only went to that Intro Class and a special Green Ajah Class so maybe I am missing something :tongue:

Should they be different?

From what I have seen it seems that they are the same (I made a quick check) *nods* - So I'll edit my first post and use both names in it, less confusion that way :biggrin:

Cass could be interested in the OP class as well, she has a Novice. Now, I'd switch the OP class sign up thread by a OP class advertising? It could even be posted right now, so there are more chances for people to see it before the class starts.

What do you think?

4 hours ago, Arie said:

>.> @Cass is around I dunno if that is somethign she needs too.. 

(though if it's just us.. technically Aubriana hasn't been officially "tested"... >.>)

3 hours ago, Chaelca said:

Cass could be interested in the OP class as well, she has a Novice. Now, I'd switch the OP class sign up thread by a OP class advertising? It could even be posted right now, so there are more chances for people to see it before the class starts.

What do you think?

I think Intro/OP is like the only Novice requirement I've fully completed :D  >.<

It's all fine for me !

Now, reqs wise, I think it's more interesting to do it in another thread (since you have to do 2 choice RPs on top of the classes). See what you prefer :)

Chaelca, can I RP that Jagen is asked by the MoN to go test her? Perhaps the two meet at lunch?  (I'll say it happened in the post, but not write it out) :p

Or you can call Jagen to the office, if you like.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

• Arie unpinned this topic
  • Arie locked this topic