DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy Y'all!

TheMerryMerrilin

New to DM, but love the WoT Series!  

Got the first book as a gift from my dad when I was 12, and have gone on to read as many of the books as I can find at least 3 times now.  XD  I'm a little enthusiastic, if you can't tell.

Anyhoo, I'm a tabletop gamer, and I'm looking for some similarly devoted fans of games and this series to help me with some mechanic making for a homebrew adaptation of this world for the ShadowRun game series.  If you're interested in helping (particularly in helping me build the magic, and economic systems), feel free to say hi!

Or, if you have a recommendation for which forum to post questions in, please recommend away.

Hope that everyone here is having a great time!

Merry,

Merrilin

Hey welcome to DM. There are so many different social groups and also role playing groups on DM. Each groups are different and adhere to the groups in the books. Again welcome and come stop by the Band social group, Black tower social group or the white tower social group.