DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call February 2018

Nikonis

For February's roll call, we are all asked the question "Which game (board, computer, console, etc...) is your current favorite?"

As always you'll earn 5 points for signing in and 5 more for answering the question.

For myself, I'd have to say my newest game, Dragonball Fighter Z, would be my current favorite...  Pokemon Go would probably be a close second though.

Edited by Nikon

Thanks Nikon, now I don't have to think of two questions this month (one was hard enough already...). :smile:

Favorite game is a hard one. For computer, it depends on wheter I just played League of Legends or not. If I haven't, it's that game, if I have I'm typically fed up with the attitude of the average person and I go for Civilization VI instead.

Also, I'm going to play Dungeons and Dragons for the first time just this evening (excluding a session to make a character), and I am really looking forward to it.

• RP - LEGACY

I am here.

Favorite game at the moment is Oblivion on the Xbox 360. I've got myself a female Orc fighter and she's awesome.

Interestingly, my son and I are thinking of making a board game. We used to design games when he was little, just for the fun of it, and to work on various skills. Now, he's a bit older (14, how is he that old?), and it seems like a fun project.

I'm here. I mostly just play Castle Age on Facebook (I have a pretty decent cleric), and Game of Stones online, a free WoT-themed browser game that I'd be happy to teach anyone to play if they're interested. There used to be a huge player base with a very large guild from Dragonmount, but I think there are probably only about 50 players now.

I've been playing a lot of the facebook game Game of Thrones Ascent or minecraft with my daughter.

I've also been playing D&D and an assortment of board and card games but there is one card game is Star Realms, the build-a-deck game.

oh yeah and also here!

Edited by thehumantrashcan

8 hours ago, DusanDukaJankovic said:

Here, not sure, maybe League of Legends, or DOTA, or even World of Tanks..

Can you be a dear and help the staff out by posting in this thread to ask Verb to change your name back to whatever it is supposed to be? (Mirdraal, maybe?)

Because I am pretty sure tallying up the roll call points is going to give Niniel a headache if she ends up having to do it this month. :wink: