DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stranger Things (Food)

Adella

i've read that peanut butter and jelly is considered strange/unappetizing in other countries. 

i enjoy all kinds of things i'm sure others think strange. my best friend had never heard of boysenberries until i told him about them. ooo root beer, i know thats a fairly regional to the states thing. 

Oh, so I love steak, and I don't think it NEEDS anything extra if it's a good steak... But A1 Peppercorn sauce is so good! I have to have it. I put it on boneless chicken breasts too. 

I also like to mix the A1 Peppercorn with ranch sauce and dip fries in it... Try it, it's amazing.

Ranch on pretty much anything is so good really... *Drools*

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like bread and butter pickles on my sandwiches. Hubby thinks that's weird. I don't. 

I also do not like cheese on my sandwiches or hamburgers. I do however love cheese. Just not on those. 

I like gravy with my fries. I think that was a Southern thing I picked up. Wet Fries are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Club Leader

I like spinach on my sandwiches rather than lettuce. 

My favorite pizza is garlic butter instead of marinara sauce, topped with spinach, chicken, and tomatoes. And what is really weird is that Dominos does it better than Pizza Hut.