DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Cross)

Cross has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

Edited by Elgee

I will Mother.

*walks forward straightening her Brown Shawl*

When Cross first joined the Tower I was drawn to her cheerful, chattery and investigatory attitude! She was, in the very best of ways, all over the boards, throwing herself wholeheartedly into getting to know everyone and participating in discussion and games alike.

I noticed that she was always involved in running events with all Ajahs and Discs. From my own experience working with her running an event with the Browns, she is very is smart and enthusiastic, not only coming up with her own wonderful ideas but contributing and helping out bringing other people’s to life.

I have to admit, I had my eye on her as First Chair of the Browns and I was overjoyed that she petitioned to be part of our lovely cosy Ajah.

In particular I found her application to be extraordinarily well thought out and reasoned and beautifully honest. It takes someone very special to reveal themselves and also be analytical about their personality and choices.

The thing that struck me personally was how she choose her Ajah resonated so much with how I choose mine. It was with the knowledge that she could potentially fit into more than a few ages and be comfortable there but she petitioned the Brown because the things that the Browns represent to her is qualities that she believes to be her core values and something that she wants to continue to make a priority. Each Ajah means something different to each of it’s members but it really strikes a chord with me personally that Cross both feels like she is Brown at her core and it is something that she chooses cultivate in the future as well.

On a more personal level I find Cross funny and charming and kind. I enjoy chatting with her about my day and also about larger and more difficult subjects. I admire her greatly for the drive she shows in creating her own company and the motivation she has to learn everything she needs to know to be successful. From new art styles to running a business. She is a person that truly knows herself and the Browns are exceeding lucky to have her.

*Wraps her Blue shawl around her shoulders and steps forward after Blank has finished.*

I will stand for her, Mother.

Cross and I became friends fairly quickly after she joined the Tower, and I can honestly say she is a fun, kind, and genuine person. She is active in the community we have here, joining in on most of our boards and interacting with newer and older members alike. Always authentic, she cares for those she gets to interact with, lending an ear to listen, and taking an active interest in our real lives.

Not only is her personality an asset, she is also determined and a hard worker. She has her own business, and still finds time to work hard here at the White Tower. While doing her requirements to get raised she showed nothing but enthusiasm to help wherever she could, not just with participation, but also with actively running threads, and brainstorming ideas for how we can make things bigger and funner. It is the belief of this Aes Sedai that Cross will continue to be an active and involved member of this group. 

I am a bit jealous of the Browns that Cross found her home there, but this is because I see that she has found something of herself in each of the Ajahs, much like many of us. Truly, she has taken her time in considering each Ajah, weighing the pros and cons for herself, and has found where she belongs in the Tower. I know that she, and the Browns, will find nothing but happiness with Cross in their ranks.

I am excited, and proud, to get to embrace Cross as a Sister here at the White Tower.

(TL;DR I like cross, she's cool, she'll be a rad Aes Sedai, you should raise her. :laugh:)

Edited by Adella

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Cross, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

*steps forward with a nod of thanks and appreciation to her sponsers.* 

The First Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the White Tower & Warders Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Social Group is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:
I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:
I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Brown Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Brown Ajah.

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Cross, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you!

Rise, and receive your Shawl from the First Chair of the
Brown Ajah!

Walks forward and envelops Cross in a big hug.

Welcome Sister, we have waited long for you.

7e705f1141a29beb283f149e271980fa--shawls

Come and join us for a party in the Brown Ajah, SO EXCITING

Gifts!!!

Here is a pair of sparkly dancing shoes especially charmed for no soreness or no wobbliness!!

s-l300.jpg

And a beautiful pen for signing "Aes Sedai" after your signature with a beautiful flourish!

Armand-Simone-Club-Arco-Bologna-Extra-Fo

So many congratulations to you Cross, and the Browns for their new full Sister!! Here is a nice new dress to get your new Aes Sedai wardrobe started.

img-thing.jpeg

Well done and well deserved, Cross!

Here is your formal present from the Amyrlin - a broach to keep your new Shawl secured:

image.png.8d078759145a87f62af1537a89f2ebd0.png

Congratulations, Cross!

Here is a lovely tiger's eye pendant for you, to celebrate your Raising!

tiger_eye_tree_of_life_cabochon_pendant_

adella you found a dress to match the shoes! 

the brooch is amazing Mother thank you so much. and Dar LOVE it! *HUGS everyone*

thank you all for the warm wishes!

Congratulations Cross ! It was a real honour to have you as an Initiate!

il_340x270.1135229341_4puu.jpg

51R6u-+gw3L.01_SL500_.jpg

(these can still be used to paint Mystikins' office in pink *nods nods*)

thanks! 

*scoots the paints quietly under her shawl* we shall discuss that later 

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Cross said:

thanks! 

*scoots the paints quietly under her shawl* we shall discuss that later 

giphy.gif

ROFL!

I know nothing. Nothing.

Woohoo!!! Congrats Cross!!!

Here is a cake for you!

book-cake.jpeg

thanks arie! and cairos, my goodness that cake! it's almost too cute to eat.....almost. i'd totally eat it. little table first. 

Mother, good....goood.....