DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone Need an Asha'man?

Matalina

I can't think of anything immediate, but within the month I'd like to start moving the main plotline forward, and an Asha'man would be handy then in the context of the Alliance with the BotRH and Wolfkin against the Seanchan?

I'm also toying with the idea of making a new BT recruit, so if you don't get any other offers soon, I'll work on that and you can whip 'em into shape?

in terms of the main plot line you'll have to give me whatever info I'll need since I'm very far out of date.

You don't have to make a new character for me.  I despise training thread but will do them if they are needed to help others out.

Nox can go about anywhere.  So what areas are active?  I see the WT/Warders have a few people.  Are there any other areas of activity here? (with in the alliance?)

Everything's still kinda sleepy, but the Band is the most active in the Alliance.

Main plotline puts us at Book 11, main events there include the Band's guerrilla tactics eventually beating back the Seanchan forces sent to kill Tuon.

PSW wise our Tuon (Ruon) has been kidnapped by the Band and our Mat (Calder) has completed his half of the vows.

From here the Seanchan should start amassing, the Alliance will get wind of it and send out combined guerrilla forces to deal with the threat. 

If you like, you could makes it so Nox is stationed/visiting at the Band's Citadel prior to/when the threat is discovered, or you can have him summoned/ordered from the Farm when the threat is known?

• Arie locked this topic