DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Saidin Classes for BT Members

Nikonis

Since new post notifications don't show private board stuff at the moment... Posting this here for anyone who isn't manually checking the boards.

Are you a civilian, new to the Black Tower or one who has yet to learn the ways of the Taint? Are you one of the members from years past but who has gotten rusty in the ways of the Taint? Have the voices left you alone for the past few months and you're looking for something to spend the time doing?

If you answered yes to any of these then the Saidin Class may be the thing for you! Come learn the ways of the Taint, how to earn points, channel Saidin, SPAM, join the Light or the Shadow factions and much, much more.

Why wait?  Sign up NOW in the class thread on our BT member private boards to secure your space!

I was certain that I signed up for this. Maybe it didn't post for some reason. Anyway, I want to learn, please.

EDIT: Ah, I found it. I signed up in the actual sign-up thread. I was thrown off because Dar'Jen posted the same thing in both threads, and I thought, "I'm sure I commented too after she said that." :unsure::tongue:

Edited by Gentled Ben

• 2 weeks later...