★ Mother - Aurana Daivon
★ Sister (younger) - Mariana Daivon
★ Brother (younger) - Kelios Daivon

Appearance

Complexion: Pale
Height: 5'2" (Full Height 5'5")
Build: Petite, delicate bones, nobility skin
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Pale Blonde - Red (it will grow darker with age)

Voice: A little sing-song, but well spoken.

Personality/Other: 

Aubriana is from a respected House in Andor and from a house that traditionally sends young nobles to the Tower for formal training. One Power abilities or not. Aubriana is of the belief that this is foolish, and when she learns of her ability to channel, she is of two minds. The power itself is intoxicating, but she also fights it because of her love of her family and her siblings she will have to leave behind.

Overall Aubriana is a kind character, but comes with the same sad bumps as any other noble. There are commoners, nobility, and those in power. Many lower than her are simply invisible to her, even her fellow novices. She is sometimes as quick to give out orders as she is to jump to complete ones given to her.

She has known no tragedy in her life, yet.

History

Aubriana was the first daughter to be born to House Daivon, and the first of her generation. Her youth was celebrated and welcomed by all in her House and it was set in stone the one day she would be the Head of House for her generation. Her family wasted no time in teaching her every aspect of politics in Andor from a very young age. From proper tone when speaking, to a proper walk, how to hold her dress up when stepping over puddles (no further than an inch above her ankle!), everything. Aubriana knew little else in her life than the constant attention she had from her family and tutors and teachers. She was even allowed some basics in sword training to help her with balance and dance. (A quick wit is like a sword). 

By 12 she was quite accomplished for her age, but surprisingly still humble (for a noble). She was never taught that she was better, nor that she stood above others. Warned repeatedly that many would seek her misfortune and her demise along with the demise of her House standing in Andor, it was of little surprise that she took much of that to heart. Aubriana grew to be very protective of her siblings and her family house, and even started to find shadows in odd places. Odd, but not completely unusual. She had favorable instincts to see lies and deception out of her fear of failure. Tutors were changed, teachers were dismissed and replaced. Even family members were welcomes less, while others were kept in closer council. Aubriana was far too wise for her age, but even still when it came time for her to be sent to the White Tower, her youth was evident. Though she knew so many Aurbiana's friends were her family. Her allies her siblings. 

Brought to the White Tower to train, Aubriana was far beyond her own depth. Especially when her training was not to be simply History and Protocol. An Aes Sedai! She couldn't even start on just how frightened she was. Not that she showed it when she signed the Novice Books.

This is the same returning member as the other bio posted today. 

Honestly, I’m a little unsure with this one. Traditionally we have avoided nobility and only allowed very minor ones with no claim to anything. She is saying she’d be the head of her house if she didn’t go to the tower. I didn’t see any reference to distance from the throne. 

I know now we are easing up but wanted to see where we stand on this. 

Secondly I don’t really see the ‘flaws’ in this character and I know that is something we usually tried to encourage. 

Yes, she's giving up all claim to her House seat by entering the WT as a future channeler. If she didn't have that ability and was there purely for training that would be different. 

Being of the nobility in itself isn't a problem, (I'd assume it's not a family close enough to the throne for her to be in the immediate line of succession anyway), as long as Kronos is notified for the Freelander list.

If you're not happy with the actual character description with regards to flaws, Arie can be sure to develop that more through her RP storylines. She's an experienced RP'er so she knows how it works and what's expected.

She can see and respond here, by the way, as she's still in the Warders DR Members usergroup. Feel free to jump in Arie.

Basically everything Tay said. Word for word. :)

Flaws.. aren't always obvious. Especially to the character. ^^

And I have no intention for the crown - i removed those references from the bio before submitting. Vaguebooking at its best. (Not that there is so much activity that even if she was it would be an issue... )