• Woah wait what? This entire post screams justification for sexual assault. Im sorry, but what kind of childhood did you have that any average teenage boy would sexually assault someone given the chance? "Not immediatly accepting no as an answer"? Thats Sexual Assault, no matter how you paint it. If I point a gun and shoot at someone, just because it didnt hit doesnt negate the fact that I shot at them.   The fact that you can brush this all off as "boys being boys" disgusts me. I, and none of my friends, ever thought these kinds of situations were acceptable.    Oking something just because of age is terrible. This is just like that Affluenza kid Brock Turner, the Convicted Rapist. Brock Turner, Convicted Rapist (Because I will never let him or anyone talking about him forget it) and his father also used these kinds of arguments. Saying his son, Brock Turner Convicted Rapist, shouldnt get punished so harshly for what equated to "a few minutes of action" and that he had a "bright future ahead of him".  
    • Well, now I need mine changed, from 'Algai' to 'Manshima'.   Please and Thank you.
    • I feel like you have a much higher opinion of the Lawyer trade than everyone else, because you yourself are a lawyer.