• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Heal Community and hurt Extras 2. Arrested Development 5 3. Big Bang Theory 5 4. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6 5. Community 13 (+) 6. Extras 1 (-) 7. Friends 17  8. How I Met Your Mother 18  9. I love Lucy 4  10. It´s always sunny in Philadelphia 5 11.  Louie 5 13. Newhart 4 15. Parks and Recreation 6 16. Scrubs 5 17. The Office 6
    • Heh, good one.   The Princess Bride.
    •   Heal How I Met Your Mother Hurt I Love Lucy   2. Arrested Development 5 3. Big Bang Theory 5 4. Brooklyn Nine-Nine 6 5. Community 12  6. Extras 2  7. Friends 17  8. How I Met Your Mother 18 (+)  9. I love Lucy 4 (-) 10. It´s always sunny in Philadelphia 5 11.  Louie 5 13. Newhart 4 15. Parks and Recreation 6 16. Scrubs 5 17. The Office 6
    • Maybe haven't been as clear as I could be... My plan is not to do an 800 page comic, but a monthly release of around 50 pages, which is achievable. I realise that what I'm suggesting is extreme, but the idea of doing the whole series in a 'handful' of years wouldn't do it justice. That could be two books a year to do the project in seven years, which would cut out 90% of the story, or even one book a year would take fourteen years and still leave so much out. The 22 page comic I've done of the Dragonmount prologue is three (ish) pages for every written page, so doing one drawn page for every written one is still trimming the series down. I want to capture the feeling of the series in a way that the TV adaptation won't be able to do and the comic before didn't do.    I don't want this to devolve into an argument and please understand that I do appreciate your thoughts on my project, but I think this needs to be approached with a more open mind. The artwork looks good (I'm sorry you don't like it) and yes, of course, there are examples of better work that I can do, but it would not make for a viable comic series. I made this comic in two weeks and can continue that work flow daily for as many years as need be. Many other people I've shown it to have said they like the art style. This will only ever be opinion. This needs to be approached as an indie comic, not mainstream.    Thanks to your advice, I have been re-working the lettering, which is looking better now. Hopefully people at JordanCon will see that it's a piece of artwork done by a passionate artist who loves the series and will go to extreme lengths to prove his worth. It'll take a lot of money and effort to continue this journey, but I'm determined to show that a long-term comic adaptation of the whole series, keeping the nuances in tact and portraying everything in a way never before done is possible. It's a new idea and I anticipate resistance, but I'm hoping my conviction and passion will win people over. I'm going to prepare studies of the main characters and some forsaken as well and put all my effort towards the convention.        
    • Heal Friends, hurt Extras