DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mrs. Cindy Gill

Welcome back dear Browns :)

gimme chocolate! preferably hot chocolate. its close to 80 outside but its freezing in here

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah you guys :biggrin:

So good to see everyone?  What's been happening? Fill me on your lives!

Hi hi hi !!!

chocolate all around, we have hot and cold running chocolate but it's right around 0 F here so.... I'm having hot.

life is going on, and it's passing better with DM back :happy:

so whats new with Y'all? And what criteria is iOS using to determine what to capitalize...

it's snowing and everything here so I'll also take hot chocolate too :laugh:

I've been really good! I had a birthday which was lovely and a nice christmas!

My friend had her baby so I've been enjoying tiny baby hugs which is lovely. 

I'm kicking ass at my book challenge but not as good as last year but I am super pleased with myself. 

Hmmm apart from that I've been pretty quiet.

Missed this place 

Happy birthday and happy holidays! And happy baby :happy: my sis visited with the kids over the summer and all I could think was... do they ever shut up? How can anyone cope with the screaming? But the hugs were nice.

i cant seem to read at all anymore except audio in the car which is infrequent. My brain is hurting from reading posts lol.  

man so much. i got kinda obsessed with the hunger games so now apparently i have like four dystopian books to read. plus! started writing one. been working on the art for a new strip and trying to find the style and time for yet another. extended a hand of forgiveness to my harrasser and in turn had a long discussion with him. actually saw how re,orseful he was, how hopefully it affected good change, so trying to research what restoration looks like. Christmas was good, bit subdued but nice and drama free. trying to convince my sis that i need a bean bag chair for my birthday, though dont know how successful i’m being.

and now DM!

it'll be interesting to see how distracting/this works into the new work routine

So happy to see everyone again. I have been missing DM. (sips some hot chocolate.)

It is snowing here. At least today it got to 25 degrees F; yesterday was 15 for a high. I had a decent Christmas. My focus was on my son and my parents. Its a bit difficult for me to be festive, but I certainly did my best for their sake.

My temp assignment ended, so back to searching for work. Please say prayers that the right opportunity will make itself available for me. The plus of not working right now is that I have been able to spend a little extra time with my son during his break from school. Trying to see the positives as best I can.

Trying to edit a story. And continue to read Book Six. And help my son with his supervolcano project.

Hoping everyone is doing good. (Hugs everyone)

We had a really good Solstice/Christmas. It was the baby's first real Christmas, and he had so much fun! He didn't get much but he loved all his new toys. My kids' Christmases were bigger, but I learned from my mistake and my daughter has chosen to keep things small while he's little. Smart mom!

Other than that and being ahead of schedule at work, which is always nice, not much is going on around here. 

Kids do make the holidays better. We spent Christmas dinner with Mr. Gill's family and there was a four year old joyful little guy having a ball, which was really nice. 

We brought a fresh fresh ham roast and fruitcake I'd started making in November, and everyone else brought delicious noms and nibbles.

my sister had to schlep the kids from pillar to post to see various parts of the family. The kids loved their toys and were full of mischief but you'll have that. 

And other tgan catching some good seasonal movies that was about it.

oh must make a mental note to do the yearly rewatch of it's a wonderful life and the Hebrew hammer. Hardly seems like holidays without them.

I'm always down for some chocolate and a kitten cuddle. 

Hello Mrs and Mr Gill! So glad to be back!

We don't live there anymore. We did get into difficulties trying to drive up a mountain on Saturday but I'm getting new tires today and my old Ford is feeling much better now. Mr. Gill's folks did get stuck in coming back from holiday visits and it sounded awful.  Did you have to deal with it? 

oh wow! I had no idea you moved! Hope the new place is lovely. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as we've experienced before. It DID get us out of work an hour early though! so I'm not complainin. hahaha

Ya we moved summer before last. Its ok, just trying to stay warm. We're not getting as much snow yet but the cold is brutal. We're using the cats for heat.

i was very thankful not to be on that highway yesterday :/

49 minutes ago, E James Todd said:

-sneaks in anyway, appropriates a cushion in a corner-

Hi guys :3

You are always welcome here!  Good to see you again :happy: