DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back to Shayol Ghul!

LilyElizabeth

Helloooooo

I've had a big month, don't know about anyone else. We moved back across the country to Oregon! I'm so happy to be home, and Parker is finally getting to know our family. His cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and great grandparents are all so happy to see him regularly now!! I'm so freaking happy to be home too.

I'm enjoying the ability to attach pictures, lol, so here is a photo of my minion with his favorite Christmas present, a Porg!

IMG_20171225_125444.jpg

• RP - LEGACY

We had a nice Christmas. My focus was on my son and parents. A bit hard for me to get very festive, but managed to have a good time. Took food over to my aunt's small apartment and played puzzle games. My son picked out a giant teddy bear who has taken up residence on her live seat. Seeing her face when he brought it in was priceless.

Hope everyone is doing well. I've missed you all so much.

amazing how much growing you can do in a month. i fought down demons and worked out what grace and forgiveness mean to my health. spoke to my harrasser for the first time in a year and a half. started writing something and enjoyed a smaller but calm Christmas

• Club Leader

Xmas isn't the only holiday this time of year. That's why I was generic in my question. 

Being pagan, I tend to wrap the spiritual part of the holiday around the solstice, but we do the family thing - presents and meals - on Christmas, because it's more convenient to do it when we're not working and nearly everyone gets Christmas off where I live. I don't really care what day we celebrate on, as long as we're together. 

It was my grandson's first real Christmas. (He was 3 weeks old last year.) It was amazing to have a little one in the house again. It really brought back the magic of the season for me. And the family time was wonderful!

• 5 weeks later...

Xmas was fine. We just moved from Texas to Queens NYC. We got rid of and sold so much of our stuff. Which made me sad but so far we are settling in ok. I am going to be able to go back to work now and back to school in the fall I hope!

Edited by Killashandra

22 minutes ago, Killashandra said:

Xmas was fine. We just moved from Texas to Queens NYC. We got rid of and sold so much of our stuff. Which made me sad but so far we are settling in ok. I am going to be able to go back to work now and back to school in the fall I hope!

Killa!!!!  *smushes*