DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*lol*

The site is still offline, Cindy.  It's not viewable to the public, only certain members.  We are still waiting for the rest of the upgrade to be completed before it goes online for realsies.

Hi Mashi :)

Hopefully the lag will get better too. I'm not sure I could cope long term with click wait click wait on each letter lol.

My post count is gonna suffer big time.

Hi Ithi!  I think the lag is something that's being worked on.  The old site is STILL being archived or transferred or whatever it is that it does.  It should improve once everything is finished.  If not, please let us know so we can address it!

Hi!  I feel special lol.  Should I not post since it's offline or should I pie around and discover bugs? The cats say look for bugs but...

i have ads blocked and it's still laggy, I think it's maybe the offline thing.

Spammed are the best people to test for bugs.

I've already discovered that the lag is less if I use Internet Explorer on mobile but I can't see any images. On Chrome I can see images but it's super slow.

Anyways ... good holiday? I don't have to go back to work till next Thursday! 

2 minutes ago, Ithillian Turambar said:

I typed it and it worked but I'm using IE at the moment. 

testy testy

1 minute ago, thehumantrashcan said:

I don't seem to have any lag at all.

1 minute ago, cindy said:

The quote doesn't work :(

hi oscar!

having trouble tracking, not sure notifications are working plus dinner is ready

1 minute ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Bloooooooooooddd!!!! Yeah so far so good. Now I see what you mean by lag, the post doesn't go up right away.  I'm using Chrome fyi.

Just now, thehumantrashcan said:

Bugger and hi!

Just now, thehumantrashcan said:

Nope quote works!

Mega Quote!!!