DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kathleen

Leave Of Absence Thread

Going away for a while? Don't want us to sell all your stuff and rent out your room while your gone? Hold on to your permissions to the ACW Tuatha'an Boards by letting us know before you go!

Please post here with dates of when you will be going on LOA and when plan to be back again.

Time got away from me and my husband got ill so fast that I the last thing on my mind, was LOA's.

15 days of fever and chills, 2 foot surgeries and 11 days stay in the hospital was what consumed my days.

So sorry I didn't think to leave and LOA. But he's home now, recuperating. 

He stepped on a cut metal lock piece and it punctured his foot in two places near his toes. Full staph infection led to 11 days in the hospital, with 2 broad spectrum antibiotics, that almost shut down his kidney's. Had to have 2 surgeries to save his first 3 toes. Doing much better now, but the scar will be ginormous

Edited by Cleopatra

Oh gosh!! That sounds so scary. I hope you are holding up alright and I hope he is healing well. No worries here of course.