Kathleen

Join the ACW Tuatha'an Camp

How to Join Our ACW Tuatha’an Camp

You are welcome to our fires. Do you know the song?

Have you decided to follow the Way of the Leaf?

Come on in, paint yourself up a wagon, and make yourself at home!

Take a seat at our campfire and tell us a little bit about yourself in this thread.

Please post the following information in this thread if you wish to join us and someone will be along shortly to set you up a thread on our Campfire board so you can start rising through the ranks of our Tinker Band as you showcase your works in our Wagon boards.

Your DM Name and any nicknames you prefer:

Your Wagon Interests - Art & Crafts, Writing, Hobbies (get specific if you like):

Your other interests/notable acheivements/things you want us to know about you:

Questions for us:

Your Email (Optional):

Welcome to our fires!  (You’re not a member yet?)

*lol*  Kat will be along shortly to get your permissions changed. Until then, post where you can!

DM name: Kiri 

Wagon interests: Arts & Crafts - I'm a quilter. I do other stuff too, but quilting is where my heart's at.

Other stuff: Uhh... I can't think of anything...

Questions: I just joined DM today, so I have no idea what's going on. hehe Feel free to point me in the right direction! I'm just happy there's a crafty group here. :laugh:

Welcome Kiri! So glad you’re here! I’d love to see some of your quilts. I’ve always wanted to make one but haven’t yet. I’m not really sure how and that’s held me back a bit. I crochet but haven’t in a long time. 

Ive put in requests for you and James too. 

Thank you! :D

I have a habit of making quilts and then giving them away, I am actually only in possession of two of the quilts I've made... The very first one I made when I was 9 and a baby quilt I made in an afternoon. I'll have to dig through my photos to see if I can find any pictures of the other stuff I've made. :)

So... this could very well be a stupid question, but I don't know the answer so... How will I know when I've been added? 

On 1/20/2018 at 10:06 AM, Kiri said:

How will I know when I've been added?

The process can take a few days.  It depends on how busy the Admins are IRL.  Once you have access, you'll be able to post in the separate Wagon boards.  So, if you see a "Start New Topic" button at the top, you're in!

@Kiri

Welcome to the Tuatha'an :)

I don't know if you can see the campfire thread but I have already made a thread with your name on it so that you can report your work. It is right here :happy:

Now if you already want to start working, this season's theme for the beginners' challenges is SCI FI.

Let's try something new. I never really branched out of the RP or Tower... sooo...

Arie

Write, Paint, Knit

I'm crafty by nature. My job is also pretty creative in nature. (I frame art!) I'm also working on a #make100 project for Kickstarter.

I heard about cookies... I also like challenges! 

Welcome, Arie!  Kathleen will be along shortly to get you access to the wagons!

I enjoy painting, but don’t do it often.  Do you have any current projects?

I do! My knitting has been a little on the slow side (medical/work related limitations), but I'm working on a few paintings, some you can see on my instagram, and two novels from NaNoWriMo. :D

The painting is.. relatively new.

Edited by Arie

Oh wow!  Those paintings are amazing! You’re very talented!

(And I just sent you a request on Instagram... I’m Foster Bridget Cassidy on there.)

*blush!* Thank you! I've only been playing with the medium for a very short time ... some things turn out well.. others.. not so much. 

DM Name: jbarlow1  (I wasn't feeling too creative!), but you can all call me Justin!

Wagon Interests: Cooking primarily, and writing sometimes, as well as enjoying music and art made by others!

Other: Hmmm... I was raised by someone who went to culinary school just because he could, after medically retiring? I used to write a blog frequently, and would still if I could think of what to write that wasn't pointless! Also, semi active on Twitter!

Questions: None that I can think of, yet!

E-mail: justin@justin-barlow.com

I'll be lurking for a while so I'll throw this up here officially.

Your DM Name and any nicknames you prefer: Matalina but most people call me Mat.  My writing pen name is AJ Hunter.  

Your Wagon Interests - Art & Crafts, Writing, Hobbies (get specific if you like):  Writing (and Drawing but the Drawing is still majorly learning)

Your other interests/notable acheivements/things you want us to know about you:  Mother of 2 girls, married to the man I met here at DM in 98...  I have a step son, between he and his wife they have 4 kids.  I maintain a character blog for my main character.  It's fun writing from his perspective.  Right now I'm focusing on telling his story but he rambles once and a while.  I'm learning to draw characters.  I've taken to trying illustration of them instead at the moment.  We'll see how it goes.  One day I'm going to make a super-ebook app that allows you to click a character (or a word) and it gives you more information about including where else they appear, a spoiler free history that keeps up with the story.  I also want to write a writing notebook app that is equivalent to Scrivener but online and offline and does a lot of the things I need like automatic version control.

Questions for us: none really.

Your Email (Optional): matalina@gmail.com

Welcome to all of you !

Soon you should get all your access to the different boards (if it is not done already).

I have posted threads with your name on it in the campfire.

Don't hesitate to have a try at the beginner's challenge. For this term, the theme is SCI - FI !!!!

Looking forward to see your creations :biggrin: