DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder RP - Check In for New DM

Kathleen

Damon!!! *tacklehugs the :ajahred_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43fsu: Red Wardie* Does Elgee know you're back?? Of course she does. Silly question. Lovely to see you, how are things? :smile: 

Ok first off, Kat's in charge here as the Tar Valon RGL so it's not actually me you're waiting for.

Having said that, I did read your email and I've hunted through all the Warder/Archive/Bio boards as well as both Warder emails and the PSW Wikia. I have absolutely no reference to you being an RP member on DM. The time isn't an issue at all. The original Warder Bios email goes back past the time you're speaking of, so we're not missing any submissions even if things had gone missing from the boards themselves.

Is it possible you're getting mixed up with A New Turn? You had a Warder trainee character there called Damon Ja'Avirett. Lews and I ran it around that time. Elgee was the Amyrlin Seat there. I can copy paste the bio for you if you'd like to rewrite it as a PSW submission. 

*gets tacklehugged and falls over* Oof Tay, it's good to see you too! Now get off me before I have to pinch your bottom. We don't want to make Elgee mad, I've been good for like a two whole days.

Things have been good, lotta life happened in the years I've been gone. You been doing alright?

As far as the Bio goes, I think you're right. I don't remember RPing on DM, it was most likely A New Turn as I remember it was off site.  Has that site gone the way of the dinosaur? 

I would love for you to send me the bio so I can rewrite it, I don't remember much about the character, but if he was written at the time that I think he was, he's probably some edgy womanizer with absolutely no similarities to me, pinky swear.

Who doesn't want to make Elgee mad? She's pretty when she's mad. Her eyes go all red and sparky.

5 hours ago, Damon Devilkin said:

he's probably some edgy womanizer with absolutely no similarities to me, pinky swear.

Righhhht... and you said that with a straight face after threatening to pinch my backside... impressive. I believe not a word of it. :P 

Life does tend to happen. I've been good thanks. :) Busy with work mostly. Joys of self employment. The boss is a bit strict. 

ANT isn't active but everything's intact. I'll log in and find the bio for you later today.

15 hours ago, Taymist said:

Who doesn't want to make Elgee mad? She's pretty when she's mad. Her eyes go all red and sparky.

I'm pretty sure that's my entire purpose as her warder

Righhhht... and you said that with a straight face after threatening to pinch my backside... impressive. I believe not a word of it. :P 

Well OK then. *Pinches Tay's bottom* I guess old habits die hard *shrugs* You can't really give me an opening like that.

Life does tend to happen. I've been good thanks. :) Busy with work mostly. Joys of self employment. The boss is a bit strict. 

ANT isn't active but everything's intact. I'll log in and find the bio for you later today.

Good on ya, I don't think I'm self motivated enough to be self employed.

Thanks Tay.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back again lol. Normally that would be Kat. I suspect real life has her a bit tied up at the moment. Your bio is HERE and it's a bit outdated so I think a quick explanation of where he's been and what he's been up to would be good even if it's only been years of service in the Tower. Doesn't have to be exhaustive. Maybe add a note of his age in current time too. Submit it to bios@dragonmount.com when you're done and I'll add you to the usergroup.

• RP - LEGACY

Since I have a Warder character approved, guessing I should post here.

So, should I set up an "arrival" thread for her, or how does this work? It's been a while since I've RPed, and never in the lovely world of WoT. Excited to get started.

Will keep an eye out for it, thanks Andular.

@Dar'Jen Ab Owain probably best to have a chat with @Matalina and/or @Arie regarding RP threads. They both have active Warder characters and plenty of RP experience. We're being fairly relaxed about progression requirements at the moment so if you want to assume that you've already arrived at the Yards and begin writing from there, you can do that too rather than having a formal arrival RP. There are several active Aes Sedai too so there are further opportunities for interaction there. You can find The Warders' Barracks board HERE and the Warders' Progress Reports board HERE. You can start a thread for your progress so that you're able to edit/update it; the pinned post gives you the format for reporting.

I have an active warder?  Mats dead.  None of the others worked for me.  Was thinking of doing Aiden but he'd have to transfer.  He's in the Congress of shadow I think.  But I've not decided.  However I can run an NPC to help train with in needed.

Hi Taymist,

Quick question on what you need to revive inactive characters.

I'm a returning member with a warder trainee character Ashley Wilkes. Not sure if he needs his character bio updated since I didn't do much with him IC before but would like to start writing him. 

Should I still update his bio in order to start RP? Please let me know what's needed from your end so I can jump back into RP. Much appreciated!