DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder RP - Check In for New DM

Kathleen

Welcome back friends! Please post in this thread to let me know you have made it back and have a look around and make sure you still have access to all of the boards here that you had before. If you find you are unable to view or post in any boards please post in this thread to let me know and I will fix things up for you as soon as I can. 

Please also sign into the Roll Call posted in the main RP Section here at our lovely Admin's request. Thanks, and Welcome home. 

• Kathleen changed the title to Warder RP - Check In for New DM
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the old ezboards still exist? I need to find the name of my first Sedai, think it was Celeste but I'd like to confirm that before I write it into an updated bio or notepad for records. Nuitari feels alot like Lan, if I remember my char history properly post-arrival at the Yards.

He took 2 classes, promoted to Guardsman and was Bonded by Celeste (a Green). Celeste was murdered by Black Ajah while Nuit was out of the city training a student. He threw himself into a training frenzy, to explain why he didn't suicide as I didn't want to pretcon being Bonded. Goes on a large Tower expedition, critically wounded and Bonded by Ata then a Yellow Sedai. Ata later got Severed, cutting the Bond yet again, although she was later Healed and re-Bonds Nuitari also switching to Green Ajah. Somewhere around this rough period, had a fling with an Accepted who later became a full Sister Bond was never transferred and Nuitari stayed with his Sedai who after her experiences was an avid Darkfriend hunter.

Sometime after all that, Ata is on the trail of a Darkfriend/Black Aja, memories are slightly hazy, and both of them are captured. Over time Nuitari is flipped to the Dark, and personally executes Ata before being Bonded by Cemarillin (same owner of Ata).

Of course I've also done quite a bit more than that, but those are highlights I remember. Last known status of Nuitari, I'd grown disinterested in DM and left but to mutual agreement with my Sedai, Nuitari was left in a coma and I think I'd toyed with coming back so I had come out of it

Edited by 706Somtaaw

The old boards are goooooooone. I lost a shit ton of RPs and archives from when EZbitch was hacked. Most of the DM boards were lost in that hack, the OOC lost some too but weren't hit as hard. :( There is one that dates back a little... But since it changed hands (again) even the old stuff has been mostly wiped unless there was some activity over some space of time. :(

We'd be happy to have you. Old guards are good guards. Dunno if I can drag Ghaul/Daemon back. Boy's pretty busy. 

3 hours ago, Arie said:

The old boards are goooooooone. I lost a shit ton of RPs and archives from when EZbitch was hacked. Most of the DM boards were lost in that hack, the OOC lost some too but weren't hit as hard. :( There is one that dates back a little... But since it changed hands (again) even the old stuff has been mostly wiped unless there was some activity over some space of time. :(

We'd be happy to have you. Old guards are good guards. Dunno if I can drag Ghaul/Daemon back. Boy's pretty busy. 

That's very unfortunate, lotta info on those boards.... however I think my Google-fu has proven it's worth, pretty certain I found my first Sedai's bio in the wikia under the Green Ajah, Calliste Lara le Fay. Close on the name, but without the old ezboards and the other old RP archives, I can't be 100% certain, without someone else from that rough era, or I think it was a Corwin/Cormag/similar.

A lot of your Nuitari RPs with Ata/Liitha are still here on the boards. They go back to around 2006 at the earliest. Nuitari's bio is also still on the Wikia. I checked the WT site and scrolled through the search results on RP's but can't find any mention of your Green Sister thus far.

Lii mentioned/recorded the bond and her Sister's bio which ends with you in a coma is also on the Wikia.

All Dragonmount emails are current, so if it says X Group at dragonmount dot com then it's correct. Give Kat or Chae a PM or a shout on the WT board if you need them to check one over that's already posted/CC'd from before. They'll let you know if they need any updates or if it will stand as is. Bear with them as we've only just put the Warders in with the WT so they haven't had time to get to grips with everything yet and probably aren't into the habit of checking a second set of boards. :smile:

Thanks Tay, I'll have to have a browse then. I know for sure my original Green sister was on the ezboards, so it'd take one of us old farts that actually remembers to confirm, but I do believe it is Calliste. To help trigger any memories, it was a Green that was investigating something about Darkfriends, but she was preggers which contributed towards being able to use OP to defend herself.

From the sound of it, I guess then I don't really have to submit an updated bio, although it would be nice to fix that odd glitch halfway through :laugh: I'll draft something up, and send it to ya, basically just scratches off a bit of the specific ness, and gives a glossy overview of post-Yard arrival.

This is true, I'm not entirely sure how long the Bond was; but from one of my threads with Lavinya (handle KristenSedai), I haven't used her name in a long, long time just that Nuit had somewhat gotten over it.

Good enough for government work right? :laugh: Although I'm going to stay away from training for now, that sucked up alot of my life previously and I have no desire to have 6 students again.

• 1 month later...

Have an old warder from the old boards, same name. Not sure if he was purged, around '06-'08 timeframe. I'd like to bring him back and add a few years to him since I don't want to start a bright eyed bushy tailed new recruit.  Here's to hoping someone has it archived.

You'll have to email WarderDiv [at] dragonmount.com and cc kat.alcorma [at] gmail.com to talk about re-activation. Finding the original bio will help a lot. :D 

Welcome back! Trainee or not, it's nice to not be the only one here.