DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Panchi

Roll Call: November 2017

It's still a few minutes left in my timezone but in some parts of the world, it's already November. So, here is the Roll Call.

Question: What silly superpower (that only affects you) would you want to have?

5 points for signing in, 5 for answering.

I would like the power to change clothes or get dressed in an instant without effort.

Edited by Panchi

Actually being able to do some Worldbuilding as well as Brandon Sanderson does, and actually thinking of a story without then finding out that Brandon Sanderson already did it.

Also, points for the Roll Call have been doubled starting this month? :tongue:

Teleportation is totally not silly (and is always the super power I'd prefer to have).

If I had to pick something silly, i'd pick the ability to talk to cats.  :biggrin:

Here.

To get a full nights' worth of sleep from a short nap.

Roll Elf next time imo.

Conjuring pizzas and beer would be cool.

Here as well! I would like it if I touched anything with my left pinky, it would turn into the food I wanted.  I'd have to wear a finger wrap or something all the time otherwise I'd turn part of my keyboard into pizza or something.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• I'm so glad there's at least some progress for you, hon!   My ex, who's currently living in Tallahassee, sends his regards. They seem to be back to normal there.
    • You mean during WW1 and 2 where we had concentration camps for Japanese US Citizens? That has nothing to do with criminalizing languages that weren't English and everything to do with us being at war with them. A really damn big war.   You find me something like this that A) isnt from over 100 years ago and B) isn't from the same time period where we jailed US citizens based on nationality, still didn't allow black people or women to vote and weren't at War with half the world, then you will have a point.   As is? That's an out of date example based on a world changing event. Other countries with official languages didn't do that, so why does America with no official language doing that prove that having an official language will cause it to happen? Simply, it doesn't.   The precedent argument is ridiculous. You can't set precedent for criminalizing something by making one thing required. They are two independent things and by your own examples, we don't need to have an official language to criminalize other languages. Your own examples showed them to be independent of each other.
    • PLEASE READ   It is now LYLO! There will be no more trials. You are still voting to elect an accuser!   Whoever is elected as accuser will select the person to be lynched and they will be flipped without a trial.   ALL VOTES ARE LOCKED! DAY WILL END IF A MAJORITY IS ACHIEVED!   It is now Day 5! You may now post!
    • The foxy ex-intern walks briefly into the breakroom to put a sign in front of the courthouse door before fading from sight.   The sign reads,   COURTHOUSE CLOSED FOR HOLIDAYS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!   Looks like this is in your hands now...