DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
ed2funy

The Warders are pleased to announce...

Wait, the Warders are announcing something?

Hold up, hold up, hold up!

Come again? Yes, you’re darn tootin right!

*watches as Aiel Heart leads Turin in and a grin*

I honestly don’t know what a Turambar is and should really investigate it; but that issue aside, Turn is a fantastic member of the Guild and is well-respected. For good reason, too! He is a steady voice and a reliable leader.

For those who don’t know, Turin is a member of the Me’Aneneneneme.

*Aiel Heart comes up, punches Eddie, and whispers furiously in his ear*

Ahem. Pardon me. Me’Arearth.

I truly wish there were more Me’A around, but I know the rest of the Warders will be please to hear this:

Congrats to Turin on being appointed to the Me’Arearth Disc Lieutenant!!!

We’ve discussed it before, as he has been a guiding member to Aspirants inquiring about his Disc. I’m glad he asked to step up into this role and hope that he can guide more members to *his* Discipline.

That is excellent! Congratulation Turin!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am honoured to become the leader of those that follow the Me'A discipline. I will strive to here for all current and future members.

Thanks Ed,

Thank you Rhea.

Thank you Ithi :wub:

Thanks DJ. Get ready for the greatest Battle of wits ever. Muahahahah

Thanks Ryrin. Nice sword.

Thank you Tress.*salute

Congrats Turin and the Warders!

Love that there's someone at the helm of the Me'A again!

Edited by blank

Congratulations, Turin. I'm curious what your privileges and responsibilities will entail, in your own words.

Thank James. 

Privileges: To serve and help The Me'A be all that we as a group wish us to be. I will be in charge of Me'A activities. Helping the Warders in general and trying to make the Me'A boards and threads on the Warder boards as inviting as possible.

Responsibilities: I assume at some point I will gain access to the WT staff board and then I will probably have some paperwork to do. Why is there always paperwork. We are warders not a committee. I will also assist in modding the Me'A threads which will be a task since Verb is a Me'A. Nothing is ever easy. 

That is a bit of a cheeky reply but I will basically be here to help make the Warders a fun and exciting (and hopefully educational) place to spend some of our all too short free time.

If you have any specific questions, I will be available to discuss via PM at any time. I may not always reply immediately but I try to be good about not taking too long. 

Congratulations, and thank you very much for stepping up, Turin!  I'm pretty sure you'll be awesome at the job *grins*

Oh and btw, I think this is one of the few staff jobs that doesn't actually have paperwork. Much.