DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
    • So there is a moment when Avienda and Rand jumped to Seachan. what is inexplicable is how Avienda describes the Suldam.  Egwene started training with Moraine and Elayne was around Elaida for years, then they train in the tower, but when they are standing next to a woman with the spark born in her, like Avienda, they like her, but they don’t recognize her talent, etc. This talent recognition seems to get refined over time. however, when Avienda sees a suldam for the first time from 100? feet away she is describing how the suldam aren’t born with the talent, but they can be trained, but it’s really weird because they are old but never channeled before in their lives. What??? maybe she has a talent...
    • It should be noted, no society actually allowed blacksmiths to go to war. Their benefit to war effort by producing armor and weapons outweighs any benefit they may contribute on a battlefield. just learned this yesterday, but it is so obvious...
    • I mean, luke is obviously gonna be back as a force ghost, its a gittdarn star wars movie
    • I'll tell our head of IT about your disapproval lol 
    • I dont like your Zanracist computer!!!!!