The Grinch (dr. suess).

Donkey kong (Nintendo).

The Claw (inspector gadget).

Shredder (Ninja Turtles).

Ursula (Little Mermaid).

Loki (Avengers).

Hannibal (silence of the lambs).

Jason Voorhees (Friday 13).

Freddy Kruger (nightmare on elm street).

I'm a sucker for the bad guys..

Marvel:  Apocalypse

DC:  Lex Luthor

I am not sure how I feel that we have the same tastes here. 

tWoT: It WAS Demandred until the end and he was taken over by a pod version of himself. After him it would be ALL of the Whitecloaks. 

Tomax and Xamot

Sephiroth

Soundwave

Lord Argoth and the Wizard Gemini!

The Block Heads

Fat Cat

Clay Face

Cersei Lannister

Shere Khan

Darkseid

Mr Sinister

Hordak 

Kobra Khan

Lotor

Dark Paw

Venger

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Club Leader
On 1/14/2018 at 9:14 PM, nicana said:

Maleficent

d1c31c2c1240b41c88aed4d75f445a5a_zpswemm

Definitely!

My favorite bad guy of all time is probably Cole Turner from the Charmed TV show. He is motivated by love, but can't quite seem to stay good, much as he tries. 

Edited by LilyElizabeth

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of my choices are pretty subjective when it comes to alignment (I'm all for sympathetic villains and, erm, complicated characters), but here goes:

WoT: Mazrim Taim (Jordan's), Moridin, Demandred, and Asmodean. Also Lanfear, Mesaana, and Semirhage.

MEN: Alastair from Supernatural; Anakin Skywalker (er, the character concept, not the execution); Azazel from Supernatural; Castiel as the new God from Supernatural; Cole Turner/Belthazor from Charmed; Erik Killmonger (Michael B. Jordan); Jaime Lannister; Light Yagami from Death Note (season 1); Loki (Tom Hiddleston); Luke Castellan from Percy Jackson; Lucifer from Supernatural; Magneto (Michael Fassbender); Negan; Pan from Once; Petyr Baelish; Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold from Once; Seth Rollins from WWE (original heel turn); Severus Snape (Alan Rickman); Spike from BTVS (seasons 2-5); Tom Riddle; Triple H from WWE; Viktor from Underworld; WolfStar SunSoar from Wayfarer Redemption (yes, that series had a world of problems, but I love characters with such long, complex endgames); etc.

WOMEN: Cora from Once; Jean Grey as Dark Phoenix (Claremont run); Dark Willow from BtVS; Elsa Schneider from Indiana Jones; Emma Frost (prior to Morrison's run); Faith Lehane from BtVS; Lilith from Supernatural; Madelyne Pryor as Goblin Queen; Meg from Supernatural (Nicki Aycox); Regina from Once; Ruby from Supernatural (Katie Cassidy); etc.

I'm sure there are more, 'cuz I really like the baddies, but that's all my insomniac brain can dredge up at the moment. XD

Edited by Adastreia
How in the Light could I have forgotten Rumple and Regina?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...