DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite/Least Favorite

Adella

New game, you may hate it or whatever, I don't really care. I might stab you though.

I will pick a theme/subject, and you will tell us your favorite and least favorite thing in that theme/subject.

Feel free to explain why if you feel the need to.

Of course you can make comments on each other's stuff, try to convince others that you're right, but keep it Shayoul Ghul peaceful.

Kthx!

First theme: Holidays

My favorite holiday is MY BIRTHDAY! It's my own personal holiday where everyone celebrates ME! What's not to love?! (Not that it ever really works out that way, but I still love the concept.)

Least favorite holiday... Sweetest day. Cause who needs a tiny version of Valentine's Day??

I know some weird obscure holidays from my time working at Hallmark lol.

Hmm, I intended to just have a fun time finding out what people enjoy, and maybe funny stuff they don't enjoy.

Basically it would be we have a theme, like holidays, and everyone would name their favorite holiday and least favorite holiday.

Once a few people answered I was gonna pick a new theme, like reading material, and then everyone could chime in on what they like and dislike reading.

And so on and so forth. Does that make more sense?

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving.

Least Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Really??? Xmas??

Yeah. I don't celebrate it. The Traffic is horrible and so is shopping.

Love the music though.

Edited by Ryrin