DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NaNoWriMo in November

You should check out the you should check out the Tinkers social group. On their writers board they have a hole sub board event up for it every year. Everyone who's participating and it can go there for tips and just general chit-chat and motivation to get through the month. There's already some chatter about it over there and the board will be opening completely shortly if it isn't already.

Not to say you can't discuss it here at all just to say it's usually quite a popular time over in that social group and there's a lot of access to sayings from years past if you're looking for interaction and motivation.

*looks around very anxiously to see if Elgee's coming to swap me away*

Really, Sooh? That’s amazing!

It’s an actual place. My husband’s from there, and I used it for the setting of my latest book “The Accident Curse.” *lol*

lol 325 population. What are the odds?

• Community Administrator

It’s an actual place. My husband’s from there, and I used it for the setting of my latest book “The Accident Curse.” *lol*

Now I need to know who you know.  We might be related!  My in-laws live there--my dad runs his own mechanic shop, and my mom is one of the owners of Hilltop Fruit Market in Grantsville.

Now I need to know who you know.  We might be related!  My in-laws live there--my dad runs his own mechanic shop, and my mom is one of the owners of Hilltop Fruit Market in Grantsville.

I'll pm you!