THE ULTIMATE BASTARD SHOWDOWN, PART THREE, RETURN OF SHOWDOWN: SIGNUPS

Darthe

LAST TIME ON THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

Turin: HEALERS DOWN!
Hally: NEED A REZ!
Lenlo: OUT OF MANA!

ALL: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AND NOW, BACK TO DM MAFIAMANIA 2017

Racoom: VEGETA, YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS, YOU'RE THE BEST THERE IS AT WHAT YOU DO BUT LET RACOOM TELL YOU SOMETHIN BROTHER, YOU AINT NO WOLVERINE AND YOU AINT GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO STEP UP TO A FIVE TIME CHAMPION!

Vegeta: Champion of what?

Racoom: YOU SEE VEGETA, YOU SIT THERE AND BRAG ABOUT HOW THE SAIYANS ARE THE MIGHTIEST WARRIORS IN ALL THE UNIVERSE BOUT HOW THEYRE THE MOST RUTHLESS. WE'LL LOOK AT WHERE THEY ARE NOW. DEAD! YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR LEGENDS AND YOUR WARRIOR RACE, AND YOUR PRIDE BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN A DAMN THING TO THIS MAN BECAUSE THE NAMES RACOOM, AND IT RHYMES WITH DOOM, AND YOU'RE GONNA BE HURTING ALL TOO SOON!

Vegeta: Wrestling's fake.

The In Crowd
1. Andrej
2. Shad_
3. Lenlo
4. Gentled Ben
5. LedZepMan
6. Leyrann
7. Niniel
8. Sooh

Rules and Regulations (All of which are binding for some godawful reason)

I won't lie, though you all should.
The setup is fun, funny, and unfair to everyone. Good luck with that.
Edit to your hearts content.
Day is 48 hours, Night is 24 unless all actions are submitted after a 12 hour check in period.
Hybrid hammer.
DT isn't spoilered. Some of you may come back.
Don't be a huge Darthe about things and fling your Darthe around like some kind of Darthe-hole. Know what I mean?
PM's stay private.
Don't talk to people in other places. This thing is for us and it should stay right here so long as the game is on. That includes dead people!
If you've a real issue with someone then I guess you can send it to me.
Vote using vote tags, no unvotes are necessary.
Please do player made vote counts at the top of every even numbered page. I will verify them at random and will do my own in addition, and these will not be used for final VC's, but they're very convenient to everyone.

History of TOS

Part One
Part Two
Part Three Hype (minor spoilers for this game)

Official Ultimate Showdown III Signature

TOS3_zps9larfc9d.png Edited by Darthe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The idea is that bastard games are unfair in some way. It may be that the mod lies, it may be that the setup only allows for one winner and everyone struggles. It may be that a townie starts off knowing who all the mafia are. Who knows?

All I can say about this one is it will be fun and have some semblance of balance.