DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call: October 2017

Niniel

Stealing another roll call from Panchi.  :baalzamon:

The Asha´man in WoT started to build a new black tower. Have you ever built anything? 5 points for signing in and 5 points for telling us about your constructions.

I´ve built a lot with lego.  :laugh: I´m not that handy but I have helped others to build garages or small houses. My contributions were mostly holding things or painting. 

• RP - LEGACY

I am here.

Most of my "building" has involved material and designs, but to actually use hammer, nails, screws and such, I've helped build furniture with instructions from boxes. My last was a bookcase. Before that there was a tv stand and a desk. It's sadly all in storage at the moment. Looking forward to when it will be used again.

I've built lots of retaining walls out of both block and timber, several redwood decks, miles and miles of fences (wooden and PVC, but very little chain link), and I've done some framing, but I haven't built an entire house from the ground up, just a little bit of rough framing and some back out (punch lists of last little things to be done).

Also, here. :smile:

i built a raft once while camping lol me and a mate there was a bbig bit of foam mattress near the camp site and we tied decent sized chunks of wood to it and tried it out.

it lasted about 5 feet lol

My friend and I tried to ride a log across a lake. We went about five feet too before we both spilled off. Colorado mountain lakes are really cold, even in July...

I don't even know where to begin. My mother is a renovator, and would buy junk houses or trailers, fix em up and sell em for $$$. So the older I got the more projects she made me do.

I've built porches, patios, stairs, railings, roofs. I've installed soffit, facia, interior trim(really hard), ceilings. I've re-sided and re-skirted, primed, painted, poured concrete, framed.

All of that just for my mom. That's not counting what I've had to do for work. This deal only works with my mom because I work outside during the winter, and she keeps me supplied with all the winter clothing I need, which is a lifesaver.

I don't do many projects for myself, although I did make my own toolbox for my truck.

I am studying in an engineering college (though not studying engineering, except the required courses) and guess what the fun activities include...

I helped with building a soccer playing robot (it sounds way cooler than it actually was), some decoration stuff, a movie (in progress)

• 2 weeks later...

In b4 I get marked inactive again... >.> 

I've built a lot of things, mostly with my family. Tree houses, benches, stuff like that. The construction I'm most proud of is my Eagle scout project, which was a set of display boards for my high school's swim team. 

• 2 months later...