DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LZM is a ...

Niniel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*suddenly appears behind Shad, and runs the jagged tip of a fingernail across his spine*

Muzzle me good sir? Why, that's just downright inhospitable. Where's the warm welcome for a weary traveler? A kindred spirit if you will...

Oh my, this is an interesting thread.

LZM a vampire? Is it true?

(Eyes wide from fear and awe.) Is it safe to be here?

Of course it is safe my dear. No harm shall befall you as long as I am here to protect you. May I please enter your home?

Muhahahahaha!!!!! Foolish mortal!!! Now that I have access to your home, I may take you for my own!

Rejoice, for you will be the first convert. My first minion in my quest for domination!!!!!!

*gloriously bites into DJ's neck, draining the blood from her, reveling in the intoxicating bloodlust*

*panting, I quit drinking as I feel her heart flutter into stillness, the silence shattering eardrums and flattening furniture *

Rise!!!!! Rise forth from the dead! Spew your hatred out amongst the living, and take from them their very lives. What they hold so dear will be stripped from them and used against them!!

Let no mortal bar your way!!!

• RP - LEGACY

Well, I suppose this solves some of my problems. Don't need to work to earn money to buy food. Do you know how much money and time is spend in considering, purchasing, preparing, and consuming food, especially if you are trying to be health conscious?

(Considers the possibilities of her new existence. A faint smile appearing as she considers where to strike first.)

If I was to be turned, I am happy that it was by you. Thank you.

Time-Traveling Drunk Man Says He Was Sent From Year 2048 to Warn of Alien Invasion

A drunk man arrested by cops in Wyoming this week says he had traveled back in time from the year 2048 to warn civilization about the imminent arrival of aliens.

I want some of those drugs