A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

LZM is a ...

Oh, no! I´m not falling for that trick.

Evidence 1: You never sleep.

Evidence 2: You never sleep. 

Evidence 3: You never sleep. 

I think that´s it. 

I do too lol. Just very erratically. I fell asleep at 5 pm last night, up at midnight. Then back to sleep around 3-4, woke up at six, went to work lol

You´re not fooling me. 

Have you re-read all the books in a row or do you read one or two when you feel like it? 

In a row. I haven't read a different book in....couple years now. I keep finding cool little nuances each read through.

No. I'm on my fourth or fifth reread. I want to audition for a part in the upcoming screen adaptation

As who?

*is very interested*

Supporting role. I'm too old and don't have enough experience for a lead role.

I'd like to be part of the BT. Possibly Logain or Taim. But I'd be okay with just being an Asha'man. Maybe Narishma. I look fairly young for 28. (When I shave)

If not maybe Dannil (Perrins 2nd) or Gallenne

I've heard rumors of using Asian folk as Borderlanders. If that be the case I couldn't play any Borderlander role.

I suppose I'll just have to see.

Basically, I've decided I want to be a part of making The Wheel of Time happen for screen, and even if I'm just a guy building sets or something mundane like that I'll be happy.

I just want to be a part of this.

That would be cool. I fear I live on the wrong continent though. (If they are filming it in the US, which I just assume.)

I´m not goodlooking enough to play Graendal or Moghedien. So I would probably like to play an Aes Sedai. Siuan would be cool, just to be able to use her fish language. :D But she looks so much younger than me when she is healed. Maybe some random brown sister? 

I wouldn't assume that they film in America.

There are vast amounts of world building involved, and quite frankly, I don't see the Aiel Waste being filmed anywhere but Australia. Ive never been to Mexico though.......

The Dragonwall will have to be a mountain range of huge proportions. Which leads me to believe either the Rocky Mtns or the Himalayan ranges. I know there's an impressive range in Europe, but I don't know it's name.

Also, I don't recall Moghedian being an exceptional good looker. Handsome at best? Not a great beauty like Lanfear or Graendal

If I practice my compulsion weave I could make every viewer think I look like Graendal.

Maybe I should start training. I´ve become a little rusty with the weaves lately. 

I wouldn't assume that they film in America.

There are vast amounts of world building involved, and quite frankly, I don't see the Aiel Waste being filmed anywhere but Australia. Ive never been to Mexico though.......

The Dragonwall will have to be a mountain range of huge proportions. Which leads me to believe either the Rocky Mtns or the Himalayan ranges. I know there's an impressive range in Europe, but I don't know it's name.

The dolomites, which are part of the Alpes, aren't bad either.

1200px-Dolomites_cablecar_view_2009.JPG

Peaks%20of%20Cadini%20Group%20Dempsey.jp

Anyways, please poke me if they come to Europe because I'd probably audition for something as well.

Right. A chance to be a part of this is not to be passed up