A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

LZM is a ...

Oh, no! I´m not falling for that trick.

Evidence 1: You never sleep.

Evidence 2: You never sleep. 

Evidence 3: You never sleep. 

I think that´s it. 

I do too lol. Just very erratically. I fell asleep at 5 pm last night, up at midnight. Then back to sleep around 3-4, woke up at six, went to work lol

Drank and read too much. Put down 300 pages of ToM yesterday. Had a massive headache. Didn't sleep well

No. I'm on my fourth or fifth reread. I want to audition for a part in the upcoming screen adaptation

You´re not fooling me. 

Have you re-read all the books in a row or do you read one or two when you feel like it? 

In a row. I haven't read a different book in....couple years now. I keep finding cool little nuances each read through.

No. I'm on my fourth or fifth reread. I want to audition for a part in the upcoming screen adaptation

As who?

*is very interested*

Supporting role. I'm too old and don't have enough experience for a lead role.

I'd like to be part of the BT. Possibly Logain or Taim. But I'd be okay with just being an Asha'man. Maybe Narishma. I look fairly young for 28. (When I shave)

If not maybe Dannil (Perrins 2nd) or Gallenne

I've heard rumors of using Asian folk as Borderlanders. If that be the case I couldn't play any Borderlander role.

I suppose I'll just have to see.

Basically, I've decided I want to be a part of making The Wheel of Time happen for screen, and even if I'm just a guy building sets or something mundane like that I'll be happy.

I just want to be a part of this.

That would be cool. I fear I live on the wrong continent though. (If they are filming it in the US, which I just assume.)

I´m not goodlooking enough to play Graendal or Moghedien. So I would probably like to play an Aes Sedai. Siuan would be cool, just to be able to use her fish language. :D But she looks so much younger than me when she is healed. Maybe some random brown sister? 

I wouldn't assume that they film in America.

There are vast amounts of world building involved, and quite frankly, I don't see the Aiel Waste being filmed anywhere but Australia. Ive never been to Mexico though.......

The Dragonwall will have to be a mountain range of huge proportions. Which leads me to believe either the Rocky Mtns or the Himalayan ranges. I know there's an impressive range in Europe, but I don't know it's name.

Also, I don't recall Moghedian being an exceptional good looker. Handsome at best? Not a great beauty like Lanfear or Graendal

If I practice my compulsion weave I could make every viewer think I look like Graendal.

Maybe I should start training. I´ve become a little rusty with the weaves lately. 

I wouldn't assume that they film in America.

There are vast amounts of world building involved, and quite frankly, I don't see the Aiel Waste being filmed anywhere but Australia. Ive never been to Mexico though.......

The Dragonwall will have to be a mountain range of huge proportions. Which leads me to believe either the Rocky Mtns or the Himalayan ranges. I know there's an impressive range in Europe, but I don't know it's name.

The dolomites, which are part of the Alpes, aren't bad either.

1200px-Dolomites_cablecar_view_2009.JPG

Peaks%20of%20Cadini%20Group%20Dempsey.jp

Anyways, please poke me if they come to Europe because I'd probably audition for something as well.

Anyways, please poke me if they come to Europe because I'd probably audition for something as well.

Right. A chance to be a part of this is not to be passed up