DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

WT/BT - Aes Sedai Elimination Game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Al'  has 2 meanings in this series. in the Borderlands, it means "Lord". in Two Rivers, it means "son of". Great Hunt mentioned that difference.  
    • about adam for men; Knife of Dreams revealed copies of the original. some chance that they had more than what was revealed.   edit::  like others posted, Randland would likely be united if the Seanchan were to come against them.
    • primary source for the Mary Poppins movies I take to be a set of books that are titled "Mary Poppins".  I do not remember the author.   I do not recall her killing anyone.     Light sided Aes Sedia can also kill; not just Black Ajah. main difference would be killing with the One Power.  Light sided, only when life is threatened; Black Ajah, any time.  
    • something else in the Starscape prologue::  Egwene wears a green scarf.  later in the books, she prefers the Green Ajah.
    • Thread resurrection!   4 years later and I'm still hooked to wotmud. While the game has a relatively steep learning curve, it's better than it has ever been! Starting a character is a breeze now. If you don't like your stats that you can see at level 3, you can use the command "tell guardian prerolledstats" and get a set of prefectly playable stats to start killing things (for all classes except male channeler). Recommended is best to start with a warrior, as those stats are good all the way through endgame. There's also a really good web client available now that even includes a map and ability to set up aliases, no downloading or setup required, just click and start playing!   https://writtenrealms.com/wot/