Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.

Good to see we've won.

I'm gonna follow what LZM said and wait for SK to give him a chance to defend himself. Not because I think he's town but because I think everyone should get to defend himself. We may be lynching, but we do let people defend their case first.

I prefer the quiet, remorseless lynching of those in their sleep. It's much calmer

Cory - sane

N0 nolder v

N1 dice w

N2 marsh w

Lzm - sane

N0 ley v

N1 clov w (framed)

N2 marsh w

Sooh - insane

N0 clov w

N1 sk v

N2 marsh v

Okay, get it now.

It doesn't matter

We have 4 lynches to hit 1 wolf, we need one more mech cleared town to win.

If we lynch SK and he's town, a seer dies tonight. 2 live. If either have a town peek the game is locked even if we muslynch every uncleared player left. If they both peek wolves then we lynch both as only 1 can be framed.

Obviously keeping in mind that Soohs peeks are reversed

I don´t understand the bold. There is only one mafia left.

With one frame. If both seers hit a scum read on two dif people, than we lynch out of those two and checkmate

Okay. I get it. 

I´ve considered SK town after how Ben treated him. It´s possible that he was framed since he was one of the two trains that day. But I will vote him if you think it´s a good idea. 

Cory - sane

N0 nolder v

N1 dice w

N2 marsh w

Lzm - sane

N0 ley v

N1 clov w (framed)

N2 marsh w

Sooh - insane

N0 clov w

N1 sk v

N2 marsh v

Okay, get it now.

It doesn't matter

We have 4 lynches to hit 1 wolf, we need one more mech cleared town to win.

If we lynch SK and he's town, a seer dies tonight. 2 live. If either have a town peek the game is locked even if we muslynch every uncleared player left. If they both peek wolves then we lynch both as only 1 can be framed.

Obviously keeping in mind that Soohs peeks are reversed

I don´t understand the bold. There is only one mafia left.

With one frame. If both seers hit a scum read on two dif people, than we lynch out of those two and checkmate

Okay. I get it.

I´ve considered SK town after how Ben treated him. It´s possible that he was framed since he was one of the two trains that day. But I will vote him if you think it´s a good idea.

I considered him town too, but we are two scum under our belt, and have four mislynches ahead of us. Really, I'm just following corys lead. He's been right two times so far, and either he is playing a the best scum game ever (highly doubtful), or he's just this good this game (very probable).

I'm surprised last Scum didn't kill Cory. If I was scum I'd have smoked him after two successful lynches.

What's the advantage of taking out Clov........? It's either inexperience, or someone trying to frame SK. SK was the only other proponent of the Clov lynch. Seems logical to divert that way.

If i were mafia, we'd have had a fourth seer claim by now XD

I thought of that as well. This reeks of inexperience. Odds on DJ being last scum are increasing in my eyes

Sk & dj are def my bottom 2. I went sk first bc I think it's improbable that the mafia framers got two hits on the same night. I also think GB and dice's treatment of him might have more to do with how he played then his alignment

If i were mafia, we'd have had a fourth seer claim by now XD

I thought of that as well. This reeks of inexperience. Odds on DJ being last scum are increasing in my eyes

Sk & dj are def my bottom 2. I went sk first bc I think it's improbable that the mafia framers got two hits on the same night. I also think GB and dice's treatment of him might have more to do with how he played then his alignment

Could be. 

[v] SK [/v]