• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Humblebrag i had u as seer d1. Get wrekt <3

hardclaim seer

N0 nolder v

N1 dice w

N2 marsh w

I knew i was true seer after dice's flip but was pretty sure after nolder's tbh. One of the reasons I hard defended clov yday was bc i knew one of lzm/sooh was insane and since they both had a clov w peek, he was a confirmed villager

Lzm confirmed sane. Ley is a villager.

Sooh confirmed insane.

so we have 4 of 5 required villagers - me, ley, sooh, lzm. One more locks the game. All we have to do is have the 3 seers peek different people. Either we catch the mafia or confirm the last villager we need to lock the game. No matter what 2 seers will make it to d4.

Consider sooh had a v peek on SK as insane seer on the SAME night that we know clov was framed, sk is either the last wolf or the framers hit both peeked targets (lol). So i suggest we get rid of him today

SK

DJ

Marsh

Niniel

BFG

Contains last wolf. All seers need to peek a diff person in this pile. Since we all know our sanities, we can either clear a villager with me or LZM getting an innocent / sooh getting a guilty. They can only frame one peek, so one will be reliable. If both are "wolf peeks", we hit the real wolf and framed person - lynch both and gg

Ok. Humblebrag i had u as seer d1. Get wrekt <3

hardclaim seer

N0 nolder v

N1 dice w

N2 marsh w

I knew i was true seer after dice's flip but was pretty sure after nolder's tbh. One of the reasons I hard defended clov yday was bc i knew one of lzm/sooh was insane and since they both had a clov w peek, he was a confirmed villager

Lzm confirmed sane. Ley is a villager.

Sooh confirmed insane.

so we have 4 of 5 required villagers - me, ley, sooh, lzm. One more locks the game. All we have to do is have the 3 seers peek different people. Either we catch the mafia or confirm the last villager we need to lock the game. No matter what 2 seers will make it to d4.

Consider sooh had a v peek on SK as insane seer on the SAME night that we know clov was framed, sk is either the last wolf or the framers hit both peeked targets (lol). So i suggest we get rid of him today

Do you think Marsh was framed then?