DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
    • That is not unique to the Right, but ok.
    • The right uses certain groups of people to stoke fears which align with the cynical (and untrue) belief that more rights for them = less rights for me. 
    • I'm not sure that it matters? The cause is not the issue the condition is the issue. And look a lot of very good and capable people have been rejected from the military for so many reasons we would consider small or not even a problem. I don't see why this should be any different other than that the left likes to use certain groups of people as political bludgeons.
    • Depends on how broadly you define genetic condition.   Depression, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Bipolar, are all mental health issues. But arguably there is a genetic component that makes people susceptible to those mental health conditions.   But I also wouldn't call homosexuality a genetic condition, nor a mental health issue.
      Gender Dysmorphia is definitely a mental health issue.
      https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/gender-dysphoria Yet Hormonal imbalances could be genetic. Not necessarily passed on genetically, just a genetic condition cause through random mutation, aka something you're born with.   That said, the one that is definitely genetic/chromosomal are those born with extra chromosomes... like XXY, XXX, XYY... which represent a small enough population that's around the same size as people who identify as transgender. Also, largely diagnosed as most people don't get their chromosomes tested at birth.