DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm somewhat amused by the scum qt btw. Also good call on shooting me. I kill Ben 100% of the times at a lylo situation. Had him marked as deep wolf in my town pile and I was never lynching DJ. 

Also DJ if you ever want and I'm available, I can mentor you.

Btw. Semirhage is one of my daughters favourite WoT characters. She also likes Sorilea and Cadsuane. 

I´ve clearly done something good. :D

yeah I remember you saying she started reading WoT from a really young age. So I'd say you've done a lot of good.

Nini is evil btw. She teases me about being Nynaeve and then gives me Moggy instead :P     also sends me an obscene role pm. 

I am possibly scarred for life. :P

I doubt Nini could devise anything obscene enough to even make you blink. :tongue:

i am the most innocent of souls. Impressionable and pure. 

:tongue:

Nyn, I would be thrilled to learn more about mafia from you.

Hope I did ok this game. It was fun to be in a nice game.

I think you main struggle was taking stances. It could come across as fence sitting and scummy. I admit I mostly had you pegged as town because of the way Lessa handled herself irt you. Had she not voted you... I might have mislynched you eventually. So I'm REALLY glad she did that as far as how it impacted my read on you. And I'm also glad you responded well enough to get me off your case on D1 long enough to look elsewhere. I also feel like you did well in voting with your strongest town read because if you feel like you have no idea what you should do.... voting with your strongest town read is not necessarily a bad thing. As long as your strongest town read is actually town lol

Keep playing though. You seem like a really sweet and thoughtful girl. And I'm sure you'll get more confident the more games you play. It's just important to learn that it's ok to be wrong. So you shouldn't be afraid of taking a stance.

• RP - LEGACY

Thank you for the advice. Definitely need to work on confidence. I guess that comes with time and experience.

One of my biggest faults is being afraid to be wrong and to fail. Hoping to work on that, both in mafia, and in real life. I am a generally cautious individual, and try to think out as much as possible before acting. Sometimes I need to simply act with quick and best thought intentions, and move on.

Look forward to playing with you again.

Thank you for the advice. Definitely need to work on confidence. I guess that comes with time and experience.

One of my biggest faults is being afraid to be wrong and to fail. Hoping to work on that, both in mafia, and in real life. I am a generally cautious individual, and try to think out as much as possible before acting. Sometimes I need to simply act with quick and best thought intentions, and move on.

Confidence definitely comes with experience. Also understand that when you play these games, the rest of the townies are just as clueless as you are. Even if sometimes we don't pretend to be. Always reaccess. Even if your reread yields the same results, it's never a bad thing to double check. games like this when it comes down to

F3, prior reads should be scrapped. Granted you were sort of pigeonholed considering you got voted by the other townie, but still.

I clearly suck or at least need more practice when it comes to playing. It was an excellent game to watch unfold though and learn a lot about my play style and how it changes

Nah, Nyn is a tough player to scum against. Don't feel bad or put yourself down. Just keep playing! Experience is everything.

I prefer playing scum. I haven't come up with a systematic approach to scum hunting yet. So it's funner for me to be sowing doubt and confusion than being a detective.

I suppose it's the Shadowite in me lol.

I hope we'll get to play sometime! I remember seeing you in old games way back when I started playing here.

One day. I'm gonna take a short siesta, then get back to it. Played 8-10 games since my return, and haven't ranked scum once. Hopefully next game

Don't complain :tongue:

The last time I played here I was some sort of non-town role about 7, 8, 9 games in a row. I dont even remember.

Edited by Andrej

<3 <3 <3

Confidence definitely comes with experience. Also understand that when you play these games, the rest of the townies are just as clueless as you are. Even if sometimes we don't pretend to be. Always reaccess. Even if your reread yields the same results, it's never a bad thing to double check. games like this when it comes down to

F3, prior reads should be scrapped. Granted you were sort of pigeonholed considering you got voted by the other townie, but still.

Yeah... I talk with confidence but in reality I don't really know what I'm doing half the time  LOL

I clearly suck or at least need more practice when it comes to playing. It was an excellent game to watch unfold though and learn a lot about my play style and how it changes

Honestly? If DJ didn't respond in a fashion that satisfied me at the time, I prolly don't stop long enough to even notice you on D1. I didn't have time to ISO multiple players... had to narrow down who I was going to look into and you just seemed like a good choice. I think I ISOed you and Infiniti?  Your WT game just seemed more on point and you were less wishy washy with stances. It was mostly a lucky call. And there was no guarantee that I would get others to follow me... I don't always do. So I got lucky on several accounts. But if my observations really did give you some pointers... then cheers lol