A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RP - LEGACY

The department change keeps me employed, so that's good. I'll learn more on Tuesday.

So we are needing to find the mafia. I know I'm town, but I guess everyone would say that, including mafia.

I really don't want to have to reread everything, but I guess I'll have to.

Aviendha was hiding in the forest outside the Daycare Centre. All the girls were about to dress up like princesses but she refused. Wetlander clothes were so strange, you couldn´t even move right in them. How could you ever sneek up on an enemy in a big pink skirt? Oh, sure. The Aes Sedai said that there were "no enimies" among them but what did they know? They weren´t warriors. She was. Or would be anyway. When she got older. She picked up a stone and threw it at a tree. 

- So here you are, child!

Oh, no. She knew that voice!

- The Aes Sedai say that you don´t want to play with the other kids.

- But Sorilea, I mean Wise One, they only play stupid games. Who wants a pink skirt with pink lace and pink... everything!?

Aviendha knew that she had said too much but Sorilea started to laugh.

- That´s my Aiel girl. Come on, let´s go somewhere where we can see the sky. Maybe we can hunt down some yummy lizzards on the way. 

- Yay! I mean yes, Wise One.

Marsh, Aveindha, vanilla town has been NK´d.

It´s now D4.  With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. 

Deadline is Sunday 9 PM CET. 

Okay, that's what I was waiting for. No sense in starting a bunch of research if I'm just going to die overnight. Apparently, the last wolf thinks I'm of no consequence. Stand by, fool. I'm about to lynch you.

I have to head to work, and I'm probably hitting a movie tonight (because I just got my Moviepass this week and am trying to get my money's worth out of it), but I can play a fair bit tomorrow morning. Will read back through paying special attention to LZM and DJ. One of you is going down. 

Dang it. Marsh, too? Another town down. This is not cool.

(Glares at LZM and Ben) So I've trusted both of you, and one of you at least is mafia. Or both of you?

No, there is only one. Mafia wins these games at parity or advantage, so if there were two scum left, we would have lost when SK flipped town, but we have to find the scum this time, or we will lose.

• RP - LEGACY

Guess you are right about one mafia left.

Not sure how I feel about surviving this long. Guess I'm not seen as too big of a threat?

Ben I hope you are town. Even with your initial vote for me D1, I hope you are town.

LZM. Wanting you to be town too. Just not sure.

You wanted to "start conversation" with that first claim and you were successful. So much of the voting has stemmed from reactions to that claim. Are you wolf in setting in motion the consequential town eliminations, or was it honest conversation that went wrong for town?

• RP - LEGACY

You want to have a conversation? Anything I can answer for you to convince you otherwise?

If I understand how this works if the next person who goes is town, then mafia wins.

If you want mafia to win, then you are voting wisely, and congrats. But if you are town, you do not want to vote for me. Is there anything I can do or explain from something earlier than would convince you?

No. I've been baiting my tunnel on Ben. I've believed he's been on my side since Nyn died. The fact that I did so up until now, was to come to conflict of me/Ben/scum.

That equation makes you scum. After all this, my blatant suspicion of Ben ALL GAME, is the conflict resolution scum would be depnding on, especially with my tunnelly approach the last 3-4 games.

Plus, you have played exactly the way you did in the WT game.

• RP - LEGACY

I am not scum.

I'm beginning to think my personality may not be suited for mafia. I do not have a mafia versus town game personality, or maybe I have not developed one yet. I play as myself. I play in an effort to help my team. When you are scum, you at least know who your friends are and who to try to protect. As town, you are on your own and yet trying to protect other town.

I wish I knew which of you was town and I was to help protect. I would do it. I feel bad about SK, because I was suspicious all game. Never had a feeling of town.

You are definitely more experienced than me. I would hope to follow what you know. But sadly, in this case, you are wrong. I am town. If I am lynched, then town will loose.

Guess you are right about one mafia left.

Not sure how I feel about surviving this long. Guess I'm not seen as too big of a threat?

Ben I hope you are town. Even with your initial vote for me D1, I hope you are town.

LZM. Wanting you to be town too. Just not sure.

You wanted to "start conversation" with that first claim and you were successful. So much of the voting has stemmed from reactions to that claim. Are you wolf in setting in motion the consequential town eliminations, or was it honest conversation that went wrong for town?

I didn't vote for you on D1. I random voted for LZM on D1, but I only seriously voted for SK, twice. I tunneled on him and was wrong, but I think I have it right, now.

No. I've been baiting my tunnel on Ben. I've believed he's been on my side since Nyn died. The fact that I did so up until now, was to come to conflict of me/Ben/scum.

That equation makes you scum. After all this, my blatant suspicion of Ben ALL GAME, is the conflict resolution scum would be depnding on, especially with my tunnelly approach the last 3-4 games.

Plus, you have played exactly the way you did in the WT game.

That's absolutely brilliant! Well-played! Let's swing this hammer then, shall we?

[v]DJ[/v]

RL. *sigh*

Mat had finally done it. He had caught a badger and now he was sneaking towards the Daycare Centre. It would be so fun to see their faces. 

Sammael put the last lego piece at the top of the building. 

- Yes! I have finally built the highest tower. Look everyone!

Nynaeve took a look at the tower. 

- It´s high but Rand built a higher tower last week.

Sammael could feel the tears coming. Al´Thor! It was always him, always a little better. He stood up, intended to run out and hide but instead he jumped up on the couch. A badger was running into the room. Everything became chaos. Kids ran around, screaming, crying, and some cheering. The Aes Sedai tried to restore the order but the badger was too quick for them. Finally Siuan Sedai grabbed it and threw it out of the window. Sammael could hear her mutter something about fish. 

- Okay, we need to tidy up in here, said Verin Sedai.

Cadsuane entered the room. 

- Have anyone seen Demandred?

Dar´Jen, Mat, vanilla town has been lynched.

LZM, Sammael, vanilla town is out of the game.

In a dark corner Tuon sat smiling. She could read the omens. A badger inside on a Saturday, it would mean that she would get away. 

Ben, Tuon, mafia goon has survived.

Mafia has won! Congrats!

Thanks everyone for playing!