DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game thread]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

[v] Ben [/v]

[v]SK[/v]

Could I bother you two for cases on each other? I'd like to get a glimpse into your though processes. 

I keep promising myself I'll make time tonight to finish my ISO project, but it's looking less than likely. 

His play has been erratic, almost like he's employing a strategy to be too outrageous to be scum. He listed me as his top scum read because I jokingly told DJ early on D1 that I thought she was a wolf without voting for her. While keeping me as his scum read, he then turned around and voted for LZM based entirely on what we can assume at this point was an honest character claim, which SK then went an counterclaimed before retracting his counter. Because I openly admit that that confuses me, he reads me again as scum while voting for Rand (twice doing the very thing himself that he accused me of being a wolf for, except that he has not appeared to be joking about his scum read on me), then says that he'd be willing to vote for Infinit/Sooh. Why? If I'm his top scum read (his very words, but I don't have time to dig the post out), why was his vote on Rand, and why was he willing to vote for Infiniti/Sooh? Finally, why did he retract both votes? Why was he super-active and then quiet? He claimed hurricane, but he keeps popping in to FoS without explanation or vote without explanation, but if he has that much time, he could surely write one or two more sentences. I haven't really seen him scumhunt so much as grandstand, and I think that would serve scum better than town.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RP - LEGACY

I've been hit at work with massive assignment, and not sure if I'll be able to get back on before deadline.

With that said, I made a promise to not miss another vote.

[v] SK [/v]

I have been suspicious of SK from the start. No final vote on any day thus far. Mostly accussing others when does post, but there has been limited interaction. Would have hoped for more cooperation from town, but perhaps I expect the wrong things as I am newer to the game. Still, hope that us sufficient.

I'll try to stop back in, but have got to get back to work.

LZM hasn´t posted this day. I will poke him tomorrow if he doesn´t post before that. 

Time for me to go to bed. Play nice while I´m gone. :) 

Vote count

Ben (1) - Shitsure

Shitsure (2) - Ben, Dar`Jen

Not voting:  Marsh, LZM

Shitsure is at L -1

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

DL is Thursday 9 PM CET. 

• RP - LEGACY

Good luck with the roof, LZM.

I think the more I play, the more experience I'll gain and I will see patterns in behavior.

Right now, all I can go off of is trying to interpret the actions of individuals as they play in the current game. Someday I hope to have the insight of you mafia experts.

I will stay on SK for now. If anyone can convince me otherwise, I will consider moving my vote. But SK has been less cooperative and more antagonistic and absent, which makes it hard for me to see as town. However, it is possible real life is interfering, but when SK does post, I just don't get a "town" vibe. But obviously new to all of this and could very easily be wrong.

Good morning! 

Vote count

Ben (2) - Shitsure, LZM

Shitsure (2) - Ben, Dar`Jen

Not voting:  Marsh

Shitsure is at L -1.

Ben is at L -1.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

DL is Thursday 9 PM CET. 

It's not like it's LyLo...

You're right. For some reason I find myself thinking like it is, but even if we mislynch, we'll survive another phase. 

LZM seems like misguided town. SK does not.

Misguided or not, I'm 50-50 right now. Marsh, who was on the Lessa wagon again.

Lessa (5) - Nyn, Marsh, LZM, Dar`Jen, Rand

Loial sat in a special armchair, that was made for an ogier. Verin Sedai and Min sat on the couch next to him. Verin Sedai was reading. Loial loved when she read to them and he wished that he could learn how to read soon. He already knew the letters in his name but he wanted to learn them all. Min liked books as well. This book was about a man that was evil but turned to the light side at the end. Verin Sedai looked a bit sad when she read it but Loial liked the story. 

Alanna Sedai came over to them. 

- Loial, Elder Haman is here to get you.

- But I want to read more.

- He says that you are going on a hike in the forest today.

Loial smiled and jumped down. Books were good but being in the forest was even better.

- I´m  coming.

Elder Haman waited outside the building. It was hard for him to enter, it was clearly built for humans, not ogiers. An aes sedai that looked very tired stopped them.

- Have you seen Demandred?

Shitsure has been lynched, he was Loial, vanilla town. 

Final vote count

Ben (2) - Shitsure, LZM

Shitsure (3) - Ben, Dar`Jen, Marsh

It´s time to take another nap. It will end Friday 9 PM CET. 

• RP - LEGACY

Are you serious? Well, crap.

Sorry SK. I just wish you had felt more town to me.

I know what you mean, Ben. Will have to reexamine everything. But not at this moment as I've been slammed at work and told I'll be in a different department on Tuesday. Just happy to still have a job.