DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings!

Guest Cygnus70

Guest Cygnus70

Hello One and All,

I like to consider myself a struggling fan. I am a fan of TWoT series because it presents a remarkable world. The Aes Sedai are some of the strongest female characters I've read. Rand, Mat, and Perrin are wonderful characters that are strong together and just as strong individually. I, however, describe myself as a "struggling" fan because I have struggled to finish the series. In fact (don't hold it against me), I am not even halfway through the series. I could give elaborate excuses, but in the end I have only myself to blame for this. Still, I pursue this series! (I suppose I should be happy that they haven't turned the series into something like HBO's Game of Thrones. (If they have, then keep it to yourselves. I don't want to watch this. I want to read this.)

Anyways, this is a little about me and my relationship with TWoT.

If there's anything else you're interested in, please let me know.

• RP - LEGACY

Welcome to DM.

I've read the first three books, but am currently on Book Four and am determined to read the whole series. It is a wonderful series, and thankfully our draw to the series has brought us to DM.

There is a lot to explore. Feel free to ask questions. Folks are friendly and helpful around here.

Welcome! I'm on my third journey through the books, and I can attest that there are some speed bumps along they way, so rest assured that you are not the only one who has had to trudge through certain parts of it. It picks back up again towards the end and finishes strong. It is worth finishing, and even if you never finish, you are still most welcome here. :smile:

Welcome!

I was also struggeling to keep on reading in the middle of the series, but in the end it was worth to read through all the books (seriously, they do get a lot better again).

I'm also doing a re-read right now and am a little bit worried if I could keep it going once I reach book 8 or 9 ^^