DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

15 minutes ago, Andrej said:

AAF kicks off this month.

Do you know how it's going to be viewed?

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Do you know how it's going to be viewed?

CBS has the rights apparently

First game is this Saturday 

Edited by Andrej

1 hour ago, Andrej said:

CBS has the rights apparently

First game is this Saturday 

Huh. Might check it out.

https://aaf.com/

Im not sure as to what the functionality is supposed to be. Most of the rosters seem to be filled with guys from the region for the most part. I thought it was perhaps a developmental league but there are guys on teams who have been out of the college ranks for a few years or who flopped in the NFL so maybe it’s a mix of both. I do think having their season during the off season of the NFL is pretty smart. I guess the on-field product will determine the success though. If the games stink because the players are B-league at best then I’m not sure how well it’ll do.

Edited by Andrej

6 hours ago, Andrej said:

https://aaf.com/

Im not sure as to what the functionality is supposed to be. Most of the rosters seem to be filled with guys from the region for the most part. I thought it was perhaps a developmental league but there are guys on teams who have been out of the college ranks for a few years or who flopped in the NFL so maybe it’s a mix of both. I do think having their season during the off season of the NFL is pretty smart. I guess the on-field product will determine the success though. If the games stink because the players are B-league at best then I’m not sure how well it’ll do.

Gambling & Fantasy Football connection will ensure it get's viewers. :wink:

https://es.pn/2WHCNFk

Some info on the new AAF. I watched a bit of the San Diego v San Antonio game and I wasn’t thrilled.

It’s essentially back up level players (and below) playing against each other so the game itself isn’t the most entertaining. Lots of bad throws, poor blocking, dropped catches, etc.

First big move of the offseason, QB carousel already spinning.

Joe Flacco of the Baltimore Ravens being traded to the Denver Broncos for what projects to be a mid-round draft pick. The Brocs have two 2019 fourth rounders.

Ya it was a 4th rounder...Since Payton, John Elway has whiffed on QBs and Flacco has been below average in like most basuc qbs stats since his SB win.

4 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Ya it was a 4th rounder...Since Payton, John Elway has whiffed on QBs and Flacco has been below average in like most basuc qbs stats since his SB win.

It's not limited to Elway... since he retired as a player, Denver has consistently had trouble developing anyone at QB, being mediocre at best with both the draft and free agency. They succeeded with Manning because they landed a QB who was already a well-established success.

2 hours ago, Basel Gill said:

Heard an NHL ownee is pledging like 150 or 250 mil to save it.

Fyi...i didnt click or open the link so I'm assuming  that's what its about....lol

Edited by Zanatron